scrap2unusual update
da hell when did you get banned...? how is dink gonna make money if the headliner for ttt_cruise isn't on???

UNBAN
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Yeah I got a little ahead of myself thank@Foxka 

I shouldn't have gone that far with history on a post like this, it was really excessive I admit.
Based on Caribou's responses I'm in support of a potential reduction to the original ban. I do think that the harassment is more a case of caribou going way too far with fooling about, and the year long ban is more than sufficient punishment. May be worthwhile shooting over a private apology if it was bad enough.
However the ban evasion is a bad look, and I do feel that that's recent enough to be taken into account.
Neutral overall, best of luck
If/when you eventually get
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-10-2024, 06:13 AM)HONG Wrote:
(01-10-2024, 12:44 AM)Unhinged Widdy Wrote: @HONG You may have forgotten this but I didn't. You threatened me once when caribou was playing ear rape sounds in his mic to almost migraine inducing levels, and when I gagged him you threatened me rather than did something to solve the situation.
that never happened, go outside you fuckin loser lmfao no one likes you for a reason

+1 garry mod just isnt the same without him…………

this is so funny to me bc i know "HONG" wouldnt give a single fuck about something like that let alone threaten someone over it, not everybody takes TTT as seriously as you think they do.

i think caribou at least deserves a reduction i think
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 unban, targeting was soft, on other aspects I think it's been long enough. Pretty sure the harassment was monkey magic, who constantly baited people to talk to him then cried harassment when they did lol...
(01-13-2024, 10:26 PM)voidzz Wrote: +1 unban, targeting was soft, on other aspects I think it's been long enough. Pretty sure the harassment was monkey magic, who constantly baited people to talk to him then cried harassment when they did lol...

I can confirm the harassment was not monkey magic, it was of someone that still plays on the server. Also the targeting was singling out a player or two over multiple maps and days shoving props into their player model to prevent them from moving,
+0, you could for sure improve on a lot but (it appears like) the intent to do so is there

as for the warns, refer to my first sentence

maybe a reduction instead of a perma to solidify the necessity of the ban
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
so.... bump
(01-27-2024, 04:33 AM)bart simpson fan Wrote: so.... bump
i think that when me and tiefling get our ranks, all the admins will work on handling these appeals and staff apps. Thank you for your patience everyone!!
-1 for an unban.

Caribou, with all due respect, you're an obnoxious asshole whose sense of humor is screaming in the microphone like you're in a middle school classroom.

I'd rather watch paint dry than have to deal with that again.
smh my head