• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
automated 240 minute ban
Thumbsup 
Ingame Name: nico

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54233698

Who Banned You: Automatic Banning System 

Reason For Ban: "Too Many Teammate Kills!"

Length of Ban: from 4:40 PM to 8:40 PM EST

Reason for Admins to Unban: I regret my decision to shoot my T Buddy. Please unban me.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No first time

[Image: image.png?ex=65ad8f5d&is=659b1a5d&hm=c4f...db05651f6&]
banned from deathrun servers -1

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
-1 use this time to reflect on your behavior and grow as a person

Even though we've been friends for a very long time I'm going to have to -1 you "nico" (if that's even your real name). I cannot turn a blindeye to this behavior, I hope you can better yourself like I have, and repent.
[Image: unknown.png]
-1 canadian server
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-07-2024, 04:50 PM)reina Wrote: -1 use this time to reflect on your behavior and grow as a person
It has already been 10 minutes and I've decided to grow up and quit rdming for good.
[Image: fact_checked-1.gif]
+1 Hey Guys
[Image: d83a7d79e42c053f62b0f0926d1cf62f.jpg]
(01-07-2024, 04:51 PM)caribou Wrote: -1

Even though we've been friends for a very long time I'm going to have to -1 you "nico" (if that's even your real name). I cannot turn a blindeye to this behavior, I hope you can better yourself like I have, and repent.
It is spelled N-i-c-o not with a k. It's my real irl name and you can consider yourself UNFRIENDED. Friends support each other in times of need.
Press J to join spectator deathmatch
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
[REDACTED]

OP PUT WRONG STEAM ID