Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helpful Guide For CrummyCradle
Hello, I have three (3) useful tips for the map Crummy Cradle. This will enhance everyone’s playing experience the next time they’re on the map. 
The first tip you can do right at spawn! Firstly, you’ll want to make this prep right before the round begins. You’ll want to take a grenade named “Discombobulator” (Holy Hand Grenade is a suitable alternative if you start the round as a traitor). Make sure you do this as soon as the round starts or you’ll just end your own round. 
The second tip is in the jail cell/bread room. There is a traitor tester function on the set of two doors in the back of the cell. Make sure your subject is locked in between the doors and shoot their head. If they are innocent, they will respawn, easy way to weed out traitors!
Finally, anyone in the jail cell or bread room will become bread based on location even if they don’t get put in the machine. Free health for all! 
Subscribe for more gamer tips! 
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Reading threads like this are hard
???????? ??????
(01-09-2024, 07:26 PM)Harmless_Potato Wrote:
Reading threads like this are hard

Okay I’ll use the normie alignment, is this easier to read?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
                             The true optimal strategy is to use the Traitor weapon, "Grenade Launcher", as it allows for rapid fire of up to ten discombobulators as well as ten incendiary grenades (which create 'invisible' fire if they explode on the grate platforms). ?
Quote:"Fart Huge" -Mike Tyson
<3 :3
Hey forum pals! ? Let's dive into the riveting world of text alignment. Now, I know there's this ongoing debate about right alignment, and some might argue it's a design faux pas. Here's my take on why right alignment might not always be the belle of the ball.

First off, our eyes are accustomed to reading from left to right, thanks to our lovely left-to-right languages. When we throw in right-aligned text, it can disrupt the natural flow, causing a bit of an optical hiccup. It's like trying to swim against the current—you might get there, but it's not as smooth.

Then there's the issue of readability. Most people are used to scanning text starting from the left, and right alignment can make it harder to find the beginning of a line quickly. It's like searching for your keys in the dark—it takes longer, and you might stub your toe on the way.

Lastly, it's a bit like breaking tradition for the sake of breaking tradition. While I'm all for creative expression, right alignment might come across as rebellious without a cause, like wearing a tuxedo to a beach party—it's bold, but does it fit the occasion?

Of course, these are just my two cents, and design is subjective. Feel free to share your thoughts and let's keep the alignment conversation rolling! ??
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-09-2024, 08:39 PM)Foxka Wrote: Hey forum pals! ? Let's dive into the riveting world of text alignment. Now, I know there's this ongoing debate about right alignment, and some might argue it's a design faux pas. Here's my take on why right alignment might not always be the belle of the ball.

First off, our eyes are accustomed to reading from left to right, thanks to our lovely left-to-right languages. When we throw in right-aligned text, it can disrupt the natural flow, causing a bit of an optical hiccup. It's like trying to swim against the current—you might get there, but it's not as smooth.

Then there's the issue of readability. Most people are used to scanning text starting from the left, and right alignment can make it harder to find the beginning of a line quickly. It's like searching for your keys in the dark—it takes longer, and you might stub your toe on the way.

Lastly, it's a bit like breaking tradition for the sake of breaking tradition. While I'm all for creative expression, right alignment might come across as rebellious without a cause, like wearing a tuxedo to a beach party—it's bold, but does it fit the occasion?

Of course, these are just my two cents, and design is subjective. Feel free to share your thoughts and let's keep the alignment conversation rolling! ??
これは良い点ですが、日本では右から左に読むので、翻訳されても漫画はそのように配置されることがよくあります。
[Image: X2lkX3dpbi5qcGc]
how to play crummy cradle: !rtv in chat, go afk until rtv is successful
Top 10 worst dinks threads
former admin2
(01-09-2024, 09:24 PM)dong Wrote: [Image: X2lkX3dpbi5qcGc]
[Image: 8aarmz.png?ex=65b08e32&is=659e1932&hm=54...c19690149&]
[Image: b_560x95.png]