Deathwish Unban Appeal
!deathmatch (Lenny face)
IGN: My IGN when i played was deathwish
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:157100235
Who banned me: Prince nicky banned me
Reason for ban: I was banned permanently for using slurs after a 1 day ban and a 2 week ban
Time of ban: I was banned permanently
Reason for unban: I would appreciate being unbanned because Im an OG and played here when dink started the server. Would love to come back on and see the progression and rejoin the community.Used to be a lot more immature and was calling prince nicky, prince ni**y and he didnt appreciate it when i thought it was funny. I hope you guys kept deathmatch too that was my shit.
Past bans: I was banned before but pretty sure it was so far back its not in the system to link anymore I played here from day 1 pretty much after MMD shut down. Fuck caillou!

I got banned in 2020 btw
+1 og player
-1 og player
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Eh you were banned on November 16th 2020. Given that it's been over 3 years, I think that's enough time to self reflect/mature.

+1, just don't slur again if you get unbanned.
???????? ??????
(01-11-2024, 04:02 AM)dxvth Wrote: Who banned me: Prince nicky banned me
+1
former admin2
+1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bro, how couldn't be let an O* back into the community. I think it would be an absolute travesty to keep this fella banned. *ame on.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(01-11-2024, 04:02 AM)dxvth Wrote: !deathmatch (Lenny face)
Reason for ban: I was banned permanently for using slurs after a 1 day ban and a 2 week ban
Reason for unban: I would appreciate being unbanned because Im an OG and played here when dink started the server. Would love to come back on and see the progression and rejoin the community.Used to be a lot more immature and was calling prince nicky, prince ni**y and he didnt appreciate it when i thought it was funny. I hope you guys kept deathmatch too that was my shit.
Past bans: I was banned before but pretty sure it was so far back its not in the system to link anymore I played here from day 1 pretty much after MMD shut down. Fuck caillou!

I got banned in 2020 btw
when is the last time you said a slur
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(01-11-2024, 02:53 PM)new year, new cum Wrote:
(01-11-2024, 04:02 AM)dxvth Wrote: !deathmatch (Lenny face)

I got banned in 2020 btw
when is the last time you said a slur

november 16th 2020
This is just me commenting more as a player then an admin, since this will be discussed among the admins eventually.

I would support this, if it wasn't for the fact that I see you got banned off of Tera.gg for the same stuff on 8/2/2023 AND also had some really "interesting" names in the past day or two.     
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]