Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
alichay's trusted app c:
Bug 
Ingame Name: alichay

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:81505863
Discord Tag: alichay

Time Played: 121 hours and counting :)

When First Joined: late November '23, joined Discord on Nov 28 at least!

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): CST. I typically play on-and-off from 5-6pm to 11pm-4am cst. Towards the end, there's not a ton of overlap with existing staff.

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: My goal is mainly to fill the horrendously late, like 3am timeslot. RDMers love getting on then, and nobody wants to call staff because it's the middle of the night lol

I have plenty of experience being various levels of staff on Gmod servers - recently, from like 2016 to 2018 I was an admin/dev on a reasonably popular TTT server, and I've run about three public servers since then.
I'm very used to doing this stuff in the background anyway (it's how I've played TTT for years), so if I can put that muscle memory to use and make the server nicer for longer, might as well!
Mainly, I'm motivated by cleaning up the mass RDM that always happens late at night and maybe helping curb things like harassment and targeting (though these are thankfully rare - much rarer than they were back when I did this a lot haha)

Why you want to help the community: Selfishly, I hate when I'm playing and a bunch of assholes join to RDM.
I also just like to help! I'm gonna be on the server anyway, might as well try to help keep things running smoothly so everyone can have fun!
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No, closest thing is a warn for RDM and leave. Not my proudest moment, should've handled that better, there's a whole story there.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope!

How did you find us?: just browsing through the server browser :)

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): mmhm!
+1 I support this app
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 seems helpful and no known issues that stand out
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
the other day you were like "Why would I want to be a garry's mod staff member" LOL

+1 for snailichay, unproblematic and fun to play with
yes yes YES

+1 perfect fit for staff, knows the rules and will PM me if i miss something while i'm on

kinda sucks tho...
(01-12-2024, 09:37 PM)Damien Wrote: the other day you were like "Why would I want to be a garry's mod staff member" LOL

+1 for snailichay, unproblematic and fun to play with

why would I want to be *ADMIN*? never again. staff in general is a whole different thing c:
+1 bad at mario party
rdms me
so +1
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
intro into insta staff app goes hard 

+1
Never met you but going off what everyone else is saying you are helpful so fuck it +1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod