Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
alichay's trusted app c:
+1 I would absolutely trust her with all of my personal information, so I believe I should also trust her with being a staff member..
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
+1, alichay has been a hard-working community leader in many TTT servers. I don't trust her, but you should. Sleepy
+1 Ali is very chill and fun to play with. Plus aparently she gives laced shit when he’s dumb so that gets an extra +1
(01-13-2024, 01:14 AM)RyanHighman Wrote: +1 Ali is very chill and fun to play with. Plus aparently she gives laced shit when he’s dumb so that gets an extra +1
this is news to me!
Hmmm I'll be honest after the countless death threats aimed at me i have to -1 and get a restraining order on you.

But for real +1 even tho I'm a little scared you'll just slay me i still think you'll do good , you know the rules, you're pretty calm and level headed so good luck psycho ali
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
Great person, knows how to play and chill, very active overall, please please +1  Heart
+1 would do great with trusted. Fun, friendly, and willing to help… that’s all you can ask for
+1 all the way. You've got this!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
i have never directly interacted with u but ive seen u be super active in the discord and server and have never heard or seen anything bad, also a friend of babs is a friend of mine so +1!!
[Image: kirby.gif]
fuck it we ball +1