Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
alichay's trusted app c:
ok now that it's all +1s can we stop the count before all the people i've wronged show up thanks
Active on the server and on discord. Haven’t noticed any issues. +1
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
alichay is a good candidate for trusted, but if we only went with 2 of the current applicants I would probably prefer RyanHighman and hoy89. Nothing against you, I'll elaborate why in the other apps.

(+1)
(01-13-2024, 07:48 PM)murl Wrote: alichay is a good candidate for trusted, but if we only went with 2 of the current applicants I would probably prefer RyanHighman and hoy89. Nothing against you, I'll elaborate why in the other apps.

(+1)
You bastard. You made me come over here
+1 You will be great staff but you gotta unify the mustard lovers
im one of the people you wronged (ive only ever met you once and you said you didnt have cs when asked if you wanted to play)

+1 rdm damien pls
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
+1 never had any issues with you or your gameplay
I have seen a good amount of her playtime on the server. I don't think I have ever seen her reported for rdm ever. Literally a non issue on the playing side.
Seen some pretty good community interactions even through randos being super toxic +1.
For trusted this is really important^ getting tilted and doing something dumb is really easy for a lot of people.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
Got to play some TTT with her yesterday, and seems very levelheaded and a player who can balance fun and staff when needed if given role

+1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
She's extremely levelheaded and can also balance when to joke around and when to be serious and not. She'll be a great fit for the team. +1
smh my head