Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
hoy89's Trusted Application
+1 hoy has helped me with a hacker and never causes any issues. Would be worth giving him a chance with trusted.
i hate you. +1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
I think he can be trusted with trusted +1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
I don't really comment on applications but I will for this one. Hoy is a player who knows how to have fun on the server. While he doesn't use mic, that's his preference, he communicates well through text chat. He's a daily player and most regulars know and have no issues with hoy. In fact they like to have some goofs and laughs but nothing is toxic, goofs are consensual. Hoy himself also holds himself well, knowing the rules and doesn't rage at others. I firmly believe he can help the community with being accepted as a trusted.

+1 for HOYAHHHHHH
[Image: popcorn-watching.gif]
^ Me on the forums.
Hoy, the staff team has decided to deny your application due to you being mean to me sometimes. JUST KIDDING. WELCOME TO THE STAFF TEAM MY FRIEND!! You have become a well-known regular and we really appreciate your constant community engagement. Someone will reach out shortly <3