Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
hoy89's Trusted Application
Told me to +1 their app because they saved my life, so here’s a -1

Serious Reply: +1, Hoy is pretty active on the server and Discord, see no reason not to give them a shot at Trusted
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
hoy98 is a good candidate for trusted, but if we only went with 2 of the current applicants I would probably prefer alichay and RyanHighman. Nothing against you, I'll elaborate why in the other apps.

(+1)
good candidate +1
+1 i was held at gunpoint and threatened he wouldn't be my best friend if i didn't do it :(
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
hoy is a fool easy +1
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
You know source engine and I haven’t seen you really do anything that wouldn’t be wanted on the staff team +1
+1 hasn’t done anything bad in game from what I’ve seen, and is very active in discord. Wouldn’t hurt to get Trusted
I know hoy from back in the early cs days. Crazy to see him here. He would do fine as trusted ! +1
I've played with hoy on TTT a couple of times while I've been back on server, and I think that trusted would be a good fit. Hoy's active in the community as well and as far as what I've seen, is generally well liked.

+1.
smh my head
+1 for the mi hoy me noy :) a very knowledgeable fellow!!!

also great at one deaging