Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ah Shit, Here We Go Again
Easily capable and responsible enough to handling Mod responsibilities. 

+1

You will probably have your rank in 5-9 Dinkledays
Bump
???????? ??????
+1 I thought he was a mod already so he clearly has earned this promotion

Good luck!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I thought this was an admin app lmao
+1 he's ready for moderator
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
bump
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
(01-17-2024, 07:21 PM)Tre Wrote: bump
fym bump the last comment was 4 hours ago
also yeah hes kinda cool i guess +1
[Image: image.png]
I haven’t been active on ph in a while so I’m neutral +0
was gonna bullshit and make it a -1 but honestly, you should definitely be mod if given the chance. You've definitely proven yourself over the last year or two, and are definitely one of, if not the most dedicated staff members I've seen on this server. +1 from me, hopefully your app gets accepted dude. If you do get mod though... expect me to use my donor powers AGAINST you
Hey Potato. I got some bad news.

You have put in a lot of hard work and it shows, you have improved so much and really put yourself together, it was not that long ago you had some hard times in your life. However even though you have done all this, it is not good enough reason to save you from getting Moderator. Your app has been accepted welcome to the mod team.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Milk forgot to move this... anyway decent app but I haven't played ph lately so +0/+1