Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryanbrr's See You Later
Sad to see you go, but so happy to hear things are going well in life. Congrats on your engagement and you are always welcome around these parts!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I love you :(

Best ttt admin ever no cap
WELCOME TO THE RESIGNED ADMIN CREW
Dink said no.

But seriously thank you for all of what you've done and enjoy your life. You've done good. O7
???????? ??????
I did not put waking up and seeing bryanbrr resign on the bingo card. You were one of the best admins that has ever touched this community and I hope you'll pop in and tell us how good life gets for you every now and then. I'm gonna miss you dude :(
i love you.. goodbye bryan!
[Image: image.png]
One time you said you would tp everyone for me and didn't -1. Bryan Lied People Died

Every time I have seen you, you have worked hard to make this server a place where people can have a lot of fun. Thank You!
Even thought I knew this was coming, I still don't know how to react to it. 

I will say, you were one of the driving forces behind many of the things I have done for the server (code wise) always coming up with ideas (normal or crazy) and asking if its possible. Then like 30 mins to and hour later I would get back to you with some sort of answer or even a proof of concept, and you would help expand on it from there.

Going to miss you.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
end of an era for real... gonna miss you dude good luck with the married life!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
thank you for always being caring and friendly and supportive, king (insert crown emoji because the forums won't let me)