Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bryanbrr's See You Later
(01-13-2024, 03:12 PM)chibill Wrote: Even thought I knew this was coming, I still don't know how to react to it. 

I will say, you were one of the driving forces behind many of the things I have done for the server (code wise) always coming up with ideas (normal or crazy) and asking if its possible. Then like 30 mins to and hour later I would get back to you with some sort of answer or even a proof of concept, and you would help expand on it from there.

Going to miss you.
don't worry i have plenty of ideas to bug you with!!!!
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO day ruined

jk but good luck Bryan hope you achieve all you wish for
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
wuv you bwyan :). Good luck with everything!
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
to say i’m surprised would be a lie, i had a feeling it would come sooner or later after the news of your engagement (heh, how would i know)

BUT you got so much good shit going for you and a new life to be live with your little family, i’m so excited and happy for you and i hope it’s all you’ve ever dreamed of my friend, we didn’t get to play together as much as i would’ve liked but you are still one of my favorite people i’ve met in my time here. good luck my friend, make sure you cherish every moment you have with her <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
now theres no one stopping me from making the sg even worse

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
yeah imma cry now… 
one of the goats imo and such a friendly, funny, open admin and best of all, a great friend. one of the few first people with a plethora of cool ass mfs that helped me get into this community and while I expected this, it’s still a heartthrob to read this. I’m glad to have met you and I hope life keeps getting better for you after seeing your insta and hearing you got engaged! I’m proud of you as like a little brother and I hope I’m able to play with you more when I get free time. Heart 

You are so cute… @bryanbrr
Ok am finally home now

Bryan i know this isnt goodbye beceause we will still talk but im glad to have gotten to know you and enjoyed our time on and off server. And yes you are welcome for putting you on peak.

Cant wait to see you at your wedding when my invite comes! take care < 3
carmen winstead was spotted attempting to crash richland....... goodbye bryanbrr
[Image: unknown.png]
Enjoy a well earned retirement my friend.
I'm still waiting on my halluciogenic vape from the contest you ho
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I don't play anymore but seeing this had me like:

[Image: af9.png]

Congrats on your engagement and go gators!