Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cut out the middleman
Ingame Name: Syn/synthex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:113430272
Discord Tag: synthexe

Time Played: too much

When First Joined: early 2023

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): weekdays 6-10 PST and weekends 
Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community: I think by now I have demonstrated my game knowledge and capabilities to effectively identify cheaters in the community and I would say that I have also shown the ability to deescalate situations with more troublesome players to keep the peace on the servers. I would like moderator roll to be able to fully handle situations without calling on others for assistance which I have had to do regularly in the past. I have extensive experience with handling such situations and would like that privilege here to further benefit the community.

Why you want to help the community: I enjoy the community and I understand the necessity of moderation across the servers, I enjoy making the TTT server a better experience for myself (I know selfish)  and others whenever possible.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes trusted and tmod
How did you find us?: Friends played here 
Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes

Other: Unfortunately a community I was quite fond of recently shut down officially, and I expect an influx of players that previously played on their servers(hi ryan) due to a similarity in game content (not garbage) I would like to help them get acclimated to the community as well as any others joining our servers to play on.  I don't write a ton so feel free to ask questions and I will be more than happy to answer them.
idk your akinator game has been weak lately
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(01-13-2024, 02:51 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: idk your akinator game has been weak lately
Youve gotten more than you would have without me so take that as a win
damn everyone applying rn. +1 though
former admin2
+1 make him not have to make ban requests anymore.
(01-13-2024, 03:12 PM)Damien Wrote: +1 make him not have to make ban requests anymore.
THATS WHAT IM SAYINNNN
my fucking eyes hurt from the color font

-1 for font

+1 for mod
+1 Syn is a goat
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Easiest plus one ever in my opinion Huge +1
+1. Honestly, I think you should (eventually) go up to Admin. I don't remember if you've stated previously that you do not want to go up that high, but even if you choose to stay at Mod you would do well.