Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cut out the middleman
Easy +1. I think that me and Syn have a pretty similar staffing style in the sense that, we both are pretty chill and laid-back with most issues, but are serious and can handle the issue when the time comes. I think staff like this are very important for the server, as they can typically defuse most situations and communicate more effectively with the player base without things getting out of hand and escalating. He's well respected by most of the player base that I know of, and that's very important when being a moderator. He's a very helpful Tmod and will thrive as a mod. Good luck Syn :)
Hey Syn when you get a chance can you fill out the scenario form?
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Now that I’ve actually met the requirements (whoops never did the scenarios) bumping myself for any additional input/questions
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What is your greatest strength? Weakness? Finally, why should we hire you? Tell us a little more about yourself.
Syn, the admin team has decided to deny your application. We feel more time is needed before we are comfortable accepting you as a moderator. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have. You may re-apply on 3/10/24.