Lacer False Slay
Offender's Name: lacer

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61988625

What Server(s): Dinkleberg's TTT

Offender's Rank: T-Mod

What They Did: False slay / Refusal to review death scene

When They Did It: The afternoon of 1/13/24 

Potential Witnesses: Anyone on yesterday evening, 1/13/24

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): Logs/Deathscene, nothing else is necessary.

Other: It was visible 100% in the deathscene that I propkilled someone after they randomly started shooting the prop I was holding, I was nowhere near them with the prop and I did not attempt to kill them until they fired.

Lacer at this point refused to review the death scene and falsely slayed and ignored me.
I wasn't going to make a forum thread until I was deliberately ignored. 
important information you seem to be unaware of
1. death scenes are only accessible during a map, so without you posting a video, there's no proof
2. logs wont be telling of exact circumstance in this case, but even if they were, you didn't even indicate which map this happened on

so
obv -1, my evidence is my word headass
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
In order for this to be looked into at all, you’ll need to provide more information such as the map, the time, a recording of the deathscene and screenshots of logs (you can do this yourself by using the old logs feature.
You should have made a report last night, but instead you got mad, complained in admin chat, and left with a slay before anything could be done or reviewed. Don't know what else to tell you.

Map btw was Dimmsdale, not that it matters much because you can't view the deathscene anymore.
former admin2
If you want to refer to the death scene and logs, you must post that death scene and logs.

Also it’s one slay I don’t know what you expect to get out of posting a whole ass thread about it a day later

[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
also shooting a prop is not kosable and you said they didn't hit you with any bullets, so -1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-14-2024, 01:44 PM)Foxka Wrote: also shooting a prop is not kosable and you said they didn't hit you with any bullets, so -1
ehhhhh depends, if he's holding a prop could easily be tbaiting or, from his pov, them actually just shooting at him
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(01-14-2024, 01:44 PM)Foxka Wrote: -snip-

From what I'm gathering he said the guy he prop killed shot the prop he was holding and if that's true I would've did the same and prop killed said person shooting the prop I'm holding because I would feel they are trying to kill me, now on another note Jager its one fucking slay my dude if you didn't like the slay you should've asked or said something about it in admin chat for lacer to explain why he was going to slay you, instead of just complaining and now making a whatever this thread is.

Honestly a accidental slay or correct slay isn't abuse and all it requires is a sorry from lacer if you weren't meant to be slain.
wa wa staff bad laced demotion !!! NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
The guy didn't shoot you nor did he shoot AT you (I DID review the deathscene to confirm) and you proceeded to revenge RDM him and get handed a slay for it, then left before it could take effect.

Unless logs have been fixed, we can't review the deathscene anymore, so you'll just have to take my word on all of it. But at the very least, ToxicVoid was on and can corroborate my POV.