Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi from an old timer
I'm an older player joined Prophunt late 2017 and joined the wider dinklerberg communities in 2018. I staffed pretty much everything here, but DR and DarkRP at some point in time. Unfortunately i still have the curse that is Murder Staff 4 years later... Anyway a little bit about me is I'm in my 20s I'm Eastern Native American, Irish, and Sicilian. I enjoy spending time at salt water beaches and with my 3 dogs Bella(6 old Husky) Joy (2 english lab) Sam (2 golden retriever) I'm usually playing some type of action RPG outside of gmod.

But yeah I've started playing on the servers regularly again and figured I'd formally introduce myself
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Also a pro LoL rager
Your ancestors just fucked every time they hit a new shore, huh? Must be why the salt water beaches beckon you.

WELCOME BACK HAPPY
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
bro riding that native title into the ground im only like a third and he's less than me dont listen to him
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I'm an older player joined Prophunt late 2017 and joined the wider dinklerberg communities in 2018. I staffed pretty much everything here, but DR and DarkRP at some point in time. Unfortunately i still have the curse that is Murder Staff 4 years later... Anyway a little bit about me is I'm in my 20s I'm Eastern Native American, Irish, and Sicilian. I enjoy spending time at salt water beaches and with my 3 dogs Bella(6 old Husky) Joy (2 english lab) Sam (2 golden retriever) I'm usually playing some type of action RPG outside of gmod.

But yeah I've started playing on the servers regularly again and figured I'd formally introduce myself
Hey!! I know you!!

Welcome back I also just started playing again so I hope to see you around some! :)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions