Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sick of RDM. Please Step up moderation.
I am so sick of everyone deciding they can break the rules when no staff is on.
Here are two links of RDM's:
http://imgur.com/a/7gJtB (Corn's RDM)
http://imgur.com/a/3kZxI (BassBeastJD's RDM)
The previous map, I was a T, I shot 3 times 2 minutes in... at objects. I had stand by a fence 5 minutes in, aiming at people, and MasterGamer GZ, who claimed "I heard you shoot", killed me because I was in sniping position. I had reported him, and he had responded that he heard me shoot, I kept the report, no punishment was given. (Hearing someone shoot is not KOSable)

Please step up moderation and enforce your rules.

Corn said "Remember that RDM last round, go f*ck yourself" in voice chat.
http://imgur.com/a/TLH9z

I feel like there is enough proof of Corn breaking the rules but this is the last proof I am posting right now because there is no need for more, instead each time he RDM's me, I will edit that number in, here is another thing he said:
http://imgur.com/a/mkZJC

Corn's RDM's toward me: 2; Corn's attempts to RDM: 3 (RDMs + fails to RDM in case you didn't know)
"The Old, Wise Meme" Said No One Ever.

[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

Mr. Dohn Jeer grew up thinking he was cool...
[Image: 200.webp#27-grid1]
Nah dog. I dont own a mic
(06-07-2017, 01:20 AM)Corn Wrote: Nah dog. I dont own a mic

DO NOT LIE, everyone can here you.

(06-07-2017, 01:33 AM)Dgrif12 Wrote:

Who else would say that as you RDM me?

So, now you lower my rep, I see now.

It's 2:40 in the middle of the night. People have jobs and shit, don't get your hopes up that we have Staff on at all times. A majority of the Staff here have actual lives.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(06-07-2017, 01:46 AM)Christian Wrote: It's 2:40 in the middle of the night. People have jobs and shit, don't get your hopes up that we have Staff on at all times. A majority of the Staff here have actual lives.

Ik, my bad, the map had that glitch, so staff were on, and Corn is now punished.

Im just saying dog youve got quite the case on me already so theres no need to fabricate bs like that. Tbis is why i rdmed you
(06-07-2017, 06:42 AM)Corn Wrote:

Im just saying dog youve got quite the case on me already so theres no need to fabricate bs like that. Tbis is why i rdmed you
Ok, Recap: People have been RDMing that night, when mods on, especially on the Teenroom. I do complain, that is just who I am. So, you decide to RDM me, I complain about that, then next round you RDM me again, and even say in chat that you will keep RDMing. At first I thought mods weren't on bc of glitch, so I decided to report RDMs here.

And to Christian, the "Step up moderation" was referring to the second case, and MasterGamer GZ got away with RDM.

Sounds like the lack of staff was due to the guest glitch, where ranks don't load until next map. If this is the case you can always reach out to other staff members on discord for help, there's usually a lot of people on at night even if they aren't in game c: . and as always don't forget about ban requests! That's the best way to report players when staff are offline.
Please don't call out staff for this, it's easy to miss something. Instead please collect and save evidence and post a ban request in that section of the forums for Moderators to look at when they return in the morning.
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
(06-07-2017, 09:25 AM)City Wrote: Please don't call out staff for this, it's easy to miss something. Instead please collect and save evidence and post a ban request in that section of the forums for Moderators to look at when they return in the morning.

Ok