Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I LOVE TRENDS
If you don't have any clue who I am I will be under the assumption that you are dumb and stinky.

For those dumb and stinky people, Hello my name is Nicol Bolas. I am unfortunately a long-time community member. This year will technically be my 10 year anniversary according to Gametracker. Typing that makes me want to shrivel up and die inside but luckily I haven't actually been active that full time. I was a long time lurker, occasionally playing on the server until I actually joined the wider community around early 2019. I was eventually convinced (by some people who are now community banned....awkward....) to get a goal of being staff, so I submitted my first forum post, which was a ban request. I then applied for staff literally 2 days later lmao.

I then started my extremely long tenure of active staffing. I was on nearly every day, which is crazy to think about considering my lack of free time nowadays. I quickly became mod and continued this activity. Got to see a lot (aka, all) of the most infamous drama the server & community has ever witnessed. Eventually @Gabe and @Hani resigned as admins and made the worst mistake they ever made: Endorsed me to become admin. 

Got to be admin for a super long time, helped make the server better, then real life got in the way so now I am a cool donor+ man.

I do want to play on the TTT server again soon, and probably will. I'll be honest, I only have a vague idea of who is staff at the moment as I haven't really paid much attention. I'm sure I left a lasting impression and hope that the staff team benefits from it for the rest of the server's time. 

I wanted to join in and make an introduction because all the idiots were doing it. Looking through my posted threads, I actually haven't posted an introduction since my original one in 2019. Guess I figured everybody knew who tf I was because I was cool and famous.

That's it, that's the post. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
-1 mentioned hani
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
if we're going off game tracker mine would be 8 years
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1 mentioned hani

great introduction... you are welcome for my completely and total endorsement, I hope u enjoyed the suffering
this guy gave me 5000 premium points cause i tested his silly guns
when’s the next deposit?
Hop back on the severs time-to-time to suffer, don't be shy!  Tongue
???????? ??????
HA! OLD!

I am dumb and stinky thanks to having known you knee coal.

Hope you are well
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-16-2024, 05:32 PM)Gabe Wrote: I hope u enjoyed the suffering

[Image: Screenshot_20240117-152616.png?ex=65babb...b32e44aa6&]
....yeah man totally.
[Image: b_560x95.png]