Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Guess I'll Make a 2024 Introduction Post Too
Greetings! 
Hiiiiii, my name is Harmless Potato! I joined the community in early 2021. I'm very active amongst the Dinkleberg community as I staff Prop Hunt, Discord, and the forums. A little info about me is that I'm in the Army, I love building PCs, and a car guy! 

I joined the Army back in 2018 (wow that seems like a long time ago now lol). Joined to jumpstart my career in IT. Mainly want to start off doing systems administrator stuff when I get out and then transition to cybersecurity. A few more years and I'm out, can't wait! 

I'm a huge tech nerd. I love to build PCs for myself, friends, and help people doing so. Currently rocking a 5950X and 3070, but upgrading to a 7800X3D and 4090 in 2 months. If you have any PC building questions don't be shy to hit me up!

I'm a little bit of a car guy. I currently own a 2021 Kia Stinger GT1 RWD modified to ~400whp. I go to cars and coffee events and other car shows regularly. About to sell it soon though, as I'm looking into getting a BMW M440i xDrive Gran Coupe.

Anyways, I love being a part of this community! Hope to see you around!

[Image: IMG_6471.jpg?ex=65b9811d&is=65a70c1d&hm=...880c37eff&]
???????? ??????
Enjoy your BMW my friend.
Remember that even BMWs have blinkers
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
this guy is a ph player which automatically gets him a perma ban on the forums