Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey guys, its billybob again
hello. how r you? this is NOT an introduction thread so dont even think it is......

so anyhow why was my thread about NAZI player models moved to shitposting? since its a conversation that's been brought up i think its a legitimate thread and if you think it sounded stupid maybe that's the point. to be fair tho we do have to clear out shitposting messages that taint our forums and prevent good content like https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...#pid152258 from being top of the line for engaging discussions. ensuring we move forums and enforce rules on only people we don't like i think is a good way forward, its building a good culture as its clear there is only a subsect of the community that can only be right on a topic.

do u guys remember that one time when someone got forum admin and then made their friends marred in controversy moderators without having any applications or community input, and then goes on other forums and spouts about how it important to follow the community "rules"

this is a peyton place, 1984.
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
You made it sound like a shitpost and almost 90% of your posts are memes, so my bad for not taking what you post at face value for being serious
its not my fault that the arguments brought up are so ridiculous that it sounds like a meme. not sure even if it is a meme tho, why it was removed? i guess thats because im not part of the clique that runs this place.

remember its okay for you to post whatever you want as long as you are in the "in". try not to drown in the hypocrisy.
(01-17-2024, 08:28 PM)BillyBob Wrote: since its a conversation that's been brought up i think its a legitimate thread

its not my fault that the arguments brought up are so ridiculous that it sounds like a meme
since you keep mentioning it, i'd love to hear more about where this discussion is happening!
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(01-17-2024, 08:28 PM)BillyBob Wrote: its not my fault that the arguments brought up are so ridiculous that it sounds like a meme. not sure even if it is a meme tho, why it was removed? i guess thats because im not part of the clique that runs this place.

remember its okay for you to post whatever you want as long as you are in the "in". try not to drown in the hypocrisy.

? bro this is supposed to be a reintroduction post meme why are you immediately becoming inflammatory :/
[Image: giphy.gif]
you're really gonna die on the "i was being completely serious when i made that anti-semitic suggestion" hill? this thread is giving me secondhand embarrassment
yo whats good lil bro
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
hi billybob welcome back, we haven't talked much since you first played. maybe we can change that now since you're back. i hope you enjoy your stay
hey man what's up
hey dan its been years man i hope u have been doing well in life