Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
JJK Chap 221
-1 i'll +1 you on your third app again... PS don't read the fine print below

+1 he is on everyday all day and wants to help. It's trusted what's the worst that can happen
[Image: J6yUs0g]
(01-17-2024, 02:21 PM)Deadpoolz Wrote: I agree with points on both sides here. What you said was genuinely fucked up, but it shouldn't bar you from staff for life. From my perspective, what you said seemed to be of the spur of the moment, from what became an emotional thread.

Similarly to how some players have gotten staff after years of trolling, bans, ect..., you should have the oppurtunity to get staff at some point. As long as you prove you are genuine in your apology and wanting to improve the server, I see no issue. People can change and I've supported someone like Rand getting staff back even with all the alts, forum bans, and situation with Travis. Not only because he's my friend, but it does seem he has grown a lot since those incidents. It'd be hypocritical for me to support that, and not this case.

However, my main concern is what Foxka said, you should simply give it more time. It has been years, and 3 weeks is way too soon. if this thread like other staff apps is up for months, my vote may change, but for now -1.
been enough time. Don't see any relevant concerns after playing with you on server for the past week or so. I'm changing to a +1.
former admin2
(02-01-2024, 09:36 PM)Deadpoolz Wrote:
(01-17-2024, 02:21 PM)Deadpoolz Wrote: I agree with points on both sides here. What you said was genuinely fucked up, but it shouldn't bar you from staff for life. From my perspective, what you said seemed to be of the spur of the moment, from what became an emotional thread.

Similarly to how some players have gotten staff after years of trolling, bans, ect..., you should have the oppurtunity to get staff at some point. As long as you prove you are genuine in your apology and wanting to improve the server, I see no issue. People can change and I've supported someone like Rand getting staff back even with all the alts, forum bans, and situation with Travis. Not only because he's my friend, but it does seem he has grown a lot since those incidents. It'd be hypocritical for me to support that, and not this case.

However, my main concern is what Foxka said, you should simply give it more time. It has been years, and 3 weeks is way too soon. if this thread like other staff apps is up for months, my vote may change, but for now -1.
been enough time. Don't see any relevant concerns after playing with you on server for the past week or so. I'm changing to a +1.
Seeing as the air has been mostly cleared, major concerns are alleviated, and there really haven’t been any new concerns I as well will give a +1.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
nvm +1 he's still been on a lot and has still been doing good and has the time now blah blah blah dink approved

nvm that nvm he +1'd me i dont do brown nosing
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I think Jack has done a pretty good job at taking most of the criticism here and applying it on server to give a confident +1 now that I've had more time to see his interactions with others.
The admin team has decided to deny this application at this time. We feel it's best to gauge your return to the community a little longer before bringing you onto the staff team.
You may apply again on 3/4/24.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]