Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Emulation
(01-19-2024, 05:58 PM)slater Wrote: any recommended emulations for like any console? definitely gotta test and play some more emulations on pc. need to finish some bloodborne for the ps4...

ps1 -  pcsxr
ps2 -  pcsx2
ps3 -  rpcs3

360 - xenia is the only one i think, but i havent used it

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
(01-19-2024, 05:58 PM)slater Wrote: any recommended emulations for like any console? definitely gotta test and play some more emulations on pc. need to finish some bloodborne for the ps4...

power rangers: wild force for the gameboy
crystal's pony tale for the sega genesis
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Had a ps2 and n64 when growing up so that's mostly what I used as a kid. Honestly Star Wars Battlefront 2, SM64, and the first 3 Crash Banidcoot games were some of the best fucking memories I have in gaming. Not sure how emulation works but I'd love to be able to play those games again one day, the experiences playing those games for the first time was wilddd

What consoles.... lol.
There are so many consoles and hundreds of emulators for a wide range of them. If you do anything playstation follow what Thaye said. Xbox 360 really only has Xenia and Xenia Canary, which is the nightly build.
Ryujinx - Switch; mGBA - GBA, Citra - 3DS, Dolphin - Gamecube/Wii, BlastEm - Sega Genesis, Snes9X - SNES, nestopia - NES, mupen64 - N64.
(01-20-2024, 03:29 PM)Battons Wrote:

What consoles.... lol.
There are so many consoles and hundreds of emulators for a wide range of them. If you do anything playstation follow what Thaye said. Xbox 360 really only has Xenia and Xenia Canary, which is the nightly build.
Ryujinx - Switch; mGBA - GBA, Citra - 3DS, Dolphin - Gamecube/Wii, BlastEm - Sega Genesis, Snes9X - SNES, nestopia - NES, mupen64 - N64.
Personally I prefer Yuzu for switch
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(01-20-2024, 03:29 PM)Battons Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 05:58 PM)slater Wrote: -snip-

What consoles.... lol.
honestly literally any emulation for any console, definitely will check those out, especially mupen64 and dolphin, probably will mess with playstation stuff and xenia with what thaye said.
on a scale of 1-10, how hard is it to play super Mario 64??
2-3
(01-21-2024, 01:47 AM)Icey Wrote: on a scale of 1-10, how hard is it to play super Mario 64??

https://vimm.net/emulate
https://r-roms.github.io/
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator