Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tryouts
Ingame Name: Brahma.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50743248
Discord Tag: Fangyuan05200

Time Played: 258 hours as of this post.

When First Joined: By gametracker May 01 2022/May 23 2022. actively started playing in July or August of 2023.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday to Friday i'm usually on late at night from 10:00pm to around 04:00 am. UTC+02:00 Saturday and Sunday i do stay up a lot longer.
Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Donor.

What can you do to help the community: I can help out with minor stuff like rdm's,reports and hacking kinda(struggling to find the bhop scripts), i get on a bit early for most regulars or new players so i could staff during those times and fill any holes where there wouldn't be any staff. I could answer any questions of new players and just try to help them out however possible.

Why you want to help the community: I've been really enjoying playing on the server and interacting with the community, would love to help out in any way i can.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): As far as i know i haven't been banned.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No i have not.

How did you find us?: Watched an old video on youtube so i decided to try out PH and after that i switched to TTT.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): I believe i did so to the best of my abilities.

Other: Would love to hear the feedback from everyone, even people who i rdm on a daily basis. :)
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
brahma....dont make me do this...you rdm while asking to be banned so much........
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
This guys an idiot.
On a somewhat more serious note he could be a good fit for staff but this guy loves to RDM a bit too much, but as far as I have seen it hasn't caused too much of a problem yet. If you are willing to curb your RDM to people that don't care and you don't cross certain lines I don't see why not.
He truly is sukuna. The rdm/killing is truly jjk rn. If you can curb that just a bit I think you’d do well as a trusted. +1 based off personality and no real issue besides rdm
(01-19-2024, 08:04 AM)[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Wrote: This guys an idiot.
On a somewhat more serious note he could be a good fit for staff but this guy loves to RDM a bit too much, but as far as I have seen it hasn't caused too much of a problem yet. If you are willing to curb your RDM to people that don't care and you don't cross certain lines I don't see why not.

I do agree with you that i do rdm a lot if even it's people who i know, i've been trying to not do it as much and will try harder not to.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
While I have no problem with “consensual RDM” or some RDMs here there (and obviously accidental RDM), if people know you for your RDM you may want to curb that. +0 though because besides that, seems like a good person
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
One of the cleaner players that doesn't make any trouble and follows the rules, he's worth a shot 1+ goodluck comrade
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
I believe that Brahma would be a great fit for trusted. Give him a shot!

+1
smh my head
Hey Brahma, just checking, you did fill out this scenario questions and submit it? https://forms.gle/ahPCfWjRu41kprLy6 (click copied from the format thread)
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
It’s going to be a +1 from me… you do like to RDM but I think that is something that you can easily cut back on. I have noticed several times when there is no staff on that you have stepped up, reminding folks of rules, gaging someone or kicking them. I think Brahma would be good at staff, side note KOS BRAHMA