Poll: Is the shitposting box good?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rand had a good idea for once
75.00%
18 75.00%
bad rand idea
25.00%
6 25.00%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shitposting box
hello, Rand had an interesting idea I wanted to test run. It is a shitposting box that shows the latest threads in shitposting so that more important-ish threads don't get buried while shitposting posts become slightly more visible

check it out and vote on if its a good idea or not, any feedback is welcome too. I'll probably leave it up through the weekend. If you don't want to see it you can always collapse it as well.
can you add my idea instead to add a button to extend the latest posts box when there's more unread posts
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
no
(01-19-2024, 07:47 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: can you add my idea instead to add a button to extend the latest posts box when there's more unread posts
I will look into this
(01-19-2024, 07:48 PM)Gabe Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 07:47 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: can you add my idea instead to add a button to extend the latest posts box when there's more unread posts
I will look into this
PLEASE I BEG!
bum
As the moderator of the shitposting section, yes.

Por que no los dos for tiefling’s idea
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Add a button with a 50/50 chance of getting +20 rep or a week forum ban.
[Image: ZN1HpFb.png]
(01-22-2024, 09:35 AM)chelllman Wrote: Add a button with a 50/50 chance of getting +20 rep or a week forum ban.
make it 100 and I'd click it every time.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator

implemented something sorta like this, really just increased the max and made it collapsible like quotes. Let us know if you like it or something else would be better