Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
bab? bablication.
From my experience, I think that bab is a wonderful trusted. Like Lacer said, she's an incredibly friendly and helpful staff member, but also knows exactly what to do when someone crosses a line. There was an incident with someone micspamming on eclipse by screaming the lyrics to something and she immediately took care of it. Yeah, you might be like "that's common sense" but that kind of decision making is how she handles other issues as well; she doesn't hesitate.

+1
smh my head
-1 has told me to die no less than 200 times in the past two weeks

but i want to die so nvm what a G +1
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1

There's been enough said, she's always friendly and has no hesitation to ask questions. Make her blue!!
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
one of the nicest and fun people to have around in the staff team, bab's worked her way up and definitely has seemed to master trusted already + know the rules. Giving her tmod would only benefit the server even more to allow her to deal karma bans and whatever else she can do with tmod. 
dogempireclub.
+1
+1 reeks
fun and very trustworthy. never causes issues, keeps things under control, bab. +1
+1 is great staff. tmod is not a huge jump, and bab having access to those new commands will only benefit the server!
Anything I could have said has already been, so I’ll just drop a fat +1.
-1 nerd prop killed me when we were T buddies, also aim is non-existent.

On a serious note +1 even if bab stands for bad aim bot, really helpful and fun to play with haven't seen bad sides.
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
claimin' my 1 free lil' boost for any more feedback... just 1. :)

dogempireclub ♡
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333