Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what
Someone reached out to me through discord and informed about the drama that happened and that apperantly most of you think I made the joke with this context in mind trying to bait. I was not aware (and I'm still not tbh but its not my place to know the details) of anything that cospired before the joke and I apologize.
[Image: QrOFTLS.jpeg]
(01-27-2024, 11:13 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Someone reached out to me through discord and informed about the drama that happened and that apperantly most of you think I made the joke with this context in mind trying to bait. I was not aware (and I'm still not tbh but its not my place to know the details) of anything that cospired before the joke and I apologize.

My decision to ban you was unrelated to any aspects of the community's history. I just don't tolerate people calling my mods child predators.
(01-26-2024, 04:50 PM)CrAcKbOne Wrote: image
I am not sure what planet you live in where you would think it would be funny to just call someone a pedo like that...

People get harassed about for that same kind of thing because a friend or some rando thinks it would be cool and trendy to make something up just for attention. I know obv that probably was not your intent by making that but still yeah please refrain from using that word.

):
this appeal has been denied, you can re-appeal February 27th.