Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#makethecrossbowviable
so i talked to icey today about fixing up the crossbow and he said they'd look into it but I wanted to put all the problems with the crossbow into words and maybe get some input to help get it fixed to be at least viable. 
  • So my biggest complaint is the quickswitching. 
    You cannot quickswap away from the crossbow as it is currently in the game, that sucks. Huh I understand that a lot of this was because that it was abusable at the time but I'm sure there's a better way to fix it rather than to remove the ability to quickswap. 
  • The damage:
    The Rifle does 50 damage each bodyshot, it has 10 rounds in a mag. The crossbow does 65 damage and only has 3 rounds. I think it should be upped to 5 and the damage upped to 70. Up it so it can become a viable combo weapon, the deagle does 36 damage to the body and this would deal 70. One, two punch. 
  • Inaccuracy at range:
    So shooting anyone at a distance with this weapon sucks ass. It is very, very, very inaccurate and you might as well be shooting with a shotgun. It should not be as accurate as the rife but it should be better than what it currently is.  

There should be more variation in the rifle category other than silenced, regular and scope. Making these changes to make it usable would give us a welcomed change in how people that shoot people in the face play the game.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Can we also add the huntsman
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
i agree
I want the m1 gerand it such an awesome weapon.
The biggest issue with quickswap, iirc, is that it bypasses the animations of the gun. At least that’s how it was when we were first testing it out. Get that fixed and the thing will already feel miles better.
Also allow me to hijack this and ask for an MP5 nerf, that thing is insane right now lol I’ve been playing way better than I should be.
forgot they added it tbh, shit is so weak
former admin2
We have so many T items and I feel like a good third of them don't get used. We really should try to improve this so that way we aren't wasting space on the server by having unused items.

I know I'm speaking from a standpoint of someone who doesn't understand coding, but I know that this community has people who are very good with source and could somehow find a way to modify it.
smh my head
(01-26-2024, 07:11 PM)Battons Wrote: The biggest issue with quickswap, iirc, is that it bypasses the animations of the gun. At least that’s how it was when we were first testing it out. Get that fixed and the thing will already feel miles better.
Also allow me to hijack this and ask for an MP5 nerf, that thing is insane right now lol I’ve been playing way better than I should be.
So Real Mp5 needs a nerf whether its less ammo, damage drop off or reduce rate of fire all would work well.
(01-29-2024, 10:42 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 07:11 PM)Battons Wrote: The biggest issue with quickswap, iirc, is that it bypasses the animations of the gun. At least that’s how it was when we were first testing it out. Get that fixed and the thing will already feel miles better.
So Real Mp5 needs a nerf whether its less ammo, damage drop off or reduce rate of fire all would work well.
It really just needs recoil; that and 30 rounds is what differentiates it from all the other autos.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(01-29-2024, 10:42 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote: So Real Mp5 needs a nerf whether its less ammo, damage drop off or reduce rate of fire all would work well.
[Image: oqrpvF3.jpeg]
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...