CrAcKbOnE ban appeal
(01-27-2024, 10:32 AM)Jammin Wrote: I recall you specifically causing issues the last time you returned, from when I was still 'active' as staff. Apegang made the rounds but somehow only you caused issues.
I don't have specifics since I no longer staff and don't have access to see such info, but to see you intentionally rdming random s the moment you join reminds me of past actions.
We act like you are going to hop in and start RDMing because you, well, hopped in and started RDMing

(01-27-2024, 12:20 PM)RyanHighman Wrote: Because that's exactly what you did this time...

Last time I returned? I've been reasonably active for a while now and only got banned now, stop pretending that I:
>got unbanned from a recent previous mass RDM
>immediately did it again
Read point 4, this is my first ban for massing in the last two years and you're saying its what I always do? Even the time of the incident I was playing for several maps and didn't just "hop in, RDM, dip". You don't agree, fine just -1 and leave it instead of making stuff up.

Idk what Jammin is referring to even, I'm like 1 of 3 ape gang members that still plays here and its been like that for the last year. Only thing that comes to mind is the ape gang anniversary event which was at least a year or two ago and allowed by staff Dong and Bryan since 70-80 percent of players were ape gang members and was a special occasion.
This’ll be my last response to this thread

Here’s why I said what I said. I’ve looked at your game tracker hours for your last 10 aliases. You’ve amassed 100 hours in the last 3 years. In those 100 hours you have 2 trolling bans, an RDM and leave ban (this isn’t really relevant), and now a Mass RDM ban.

You’ve spouted on and on about how this is one of your first offenses, but still no explanation or apology about why you did it. This wasnt 4 rdm kills that happened to happen in a round. This was you shooting anyone you could find: the definition and spirit of Mass RDM.

The only semblance of defense you’ve brought up is “There were no reports” and “I didn’t know it was a perma.” The first of which has been explained by the fact that there was no staff online and a donor had to kick you because you were RDMing everyone.
-1 for lacking info from the last unban request (depending on goldfish memory to aid you)
(01-27-2024, 04:18 PM)Unhinged Widdy Wrote: -1 for lacking info from the last unban request (depending on goldfish memory to aid you)
He hasn't had a last unban request from what I know.  He has only had temp bans back in 2020.

Think you are mildly confused Widdy.
The Admin team has decided to deny this appeal. You may appeal again on 2/29/2024