CrAcKbOnE ban appeal
Name: CrAcKbOnE

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27799884

Who Banned You: Idk i wasn't in game

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Perm.

Reason for Admins to Unban: 

1. Its been like 1*** months after the incident, since when is mass rdm perma? I got kicked and no one even contacted me about the incident and decided to silence ban me.
2. The thread was closed in like an 3 hours*** and ofc it was tiefling lesbian who is just looking for any reason to get me banned and decided to close the thread without waiting for a response.
3. Out of the 4**** people I RDMed, two of them were in on the joke and weren't gonna report me (we've been RDMing each other for like 2 maps) so one actual RDM shouldve been a slay max which I would have gladly sat out if I wasn't kicked by the same person...
4. I've been active in the community since 2020 and been pretty clean for the past 2-3 years since my last ban, this all seems a bit too drastic...

I don't wanna cause any trouble or anything, I just wanna get back to my TTT grind addiction!

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 1 or 2 bans I think like 2-3 years ago, not even sure if they're still on the forums
This appeal is full of false information.

First of all, it has not been 2 months since the incident, since the ban report (found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18992) is from this month. Mass RDM has always been a perm ban so I have no clue why you're acting like this is some sort of new thing. The RDM rules are literally the first thing covered in the list and a permaban for mass RDM is how every TTT server I have ever played on operates. Take a look here if you need a refresher; https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4
Secondly, the thread was closed 3 hours later, not one. Might not be a big deal if you weren't lying about multiple other parts of the ban.
Third problem, it was 4 total kills within the first minute of a round. One of them was a detective which means this would have been a major disruption towards the round rather than a joke with your buddies.
Finally, being active in the community does not excuse you from the consequences of your actions.

-1 for an unban at this time. Your ban was deserved and you seem like you need more time to think about your behavior and improve it. The numerous counts of lying in this appeal make me think that's going to take a while, though.

If you didn't want to cause trouble, you shouldn't have caused trouble!
I was definitely not in on the RDM. It looks like you just started shooting everyone in sight, based on the logs. I am curious as to why there were no reports listed on your evidence, but that may be due to you either being kicked or leaving before many of them could be filed. If that was the case, -1 for unban +0 for reduction since this is your first RDM related ban since your RDM + Leave ban in 2020 (even if a reduction turns into an unban due to the ban being more than 2 weeks old).

Until that can be confirmed, +0 overall.
+1 crackBONE pls come home king
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
Hey man,

You RDM'd 4 people: Ryan, SteelWaffle, Vince, and Jackson.

Which two were okay with the RDM?
+0 in my opinion. Wasn't on for this and could be missing context so not gonna +1/-1. I agree with Kaiwan that there is some misinformation in this appeal, but looking at the ban request I don't see any screenshots of the unforgiven reports typically needed for mass which would be useful to look at
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
(01-26-2024, 06:11 PM)Saylor Twift Wrote: +0 in my opinion. Wasn't on for this and could be missing context so not gonna +1/-1. I agree with Kaiwan that there is some misinformation in this appeal, but looking at the ban request I don't see any screenshots of the unforgiven reports typically needed for mass which would be useful to look at
What on earth is this colour. My eyes bleed.
(01-26-2024, 06:12 PM)RyanHighman Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 06:11 PM)Saylor Twift Wrote: +0 in my opinion. Wasn't on for this and could be missing context so not gonna +1/-1. I agree with Kaiwan that there is some misinformation in this appeal, but looking at the ban request I don't see any screenshots of the unforgiven reports typically needed for mass which would be useful to look at
What on earth is this colour. My eyes bleed.

YELLOW
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
(01-26-2024, 05:52 PM)Kaiwan Wrote: This appeal is full of false information.

First of all, it has not been 2 months since the incident, since the ban report (found here: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=18992) is from this month. Mass RDM has always been a perm ban so I have no clue why you're acting like this is some sort of new thing. The RDM rules are literally the first thing covered in the list and a permaban for mass RDM is how every TTT server I have ever played on operates. Take a look here if you need a refresher; https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=4
Secondly, the thread was closed 3 hours later, not one. Might not be a big deal if you weren't lying about multiple other parts of the ban.
Third problem, it was 4 total kills within the first minute of a round. One of them was a detective which means this would have been a major disruption towards the round rather than a joke with your buddies.
Finally, being active in the community does not excuse you from the consequences of your actions.

-1 for an unban at this time. Your ban was deserved and you seem like you need more time to think about your behavior and improve it. The numerous counts of lying in this appeal make me think that's going to take a while, though.

If you didn't want to cause trouble, you shouldn't have caused trouble!

1 month =/= 2 months
3 kills =/= 4 kills
1 hour =/= 3 hour

I don't think these details change much so I don't see a big point in lying about them, I think I've made clear in the post that none of the numbers are concrete and just an estimation of what I remember. So accuse me of lying for no benefit is just a bit ridicilous if you'd ask me. But if its that important I'll edit the post with correct information once I get off my phone (typing on a phone is a pain on these forums lol). Also about the RDM perma rule, I play on 3 servers and this is the only server out of the 3 that perma bans mass rdm. Maybe its more common in USA timeline servers idk. Also I remember specifically during the ape gang reform (2020-2021) that this server had a 2 week ban for mass rdm since me and several apes got banned for that period. From your post on my other thread and you mass -1ing any post I make on the forums I can clearly see you have a biased dislike towards me which is weird since I don't really remember you from any TTT games so If I did anything specific to you I'd be glad to talk to you through discord :) 

Thank you for gathering the correct info and for sharing your opinion!
(01-26-2024, 06:24 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: 1 month =/= 2 months
3 kills =/= 4 kills
1 hour =/= 3 hour

I don't think these details change much so I don't see a big point in lying about them, I think I've made clear in the post that none of the numbers are concrete and just an estimation of what I remember.
From your post on my other thread and you mass -1ing any post I make on the forums I can clearly see you have a biased dislike towards me which is weird since I don't really remember you from any TTT games

Pointing out the inconsistencies between the truth and what you wrote just shows how ingenuine your appeal is. Twisting the truth for your own gain instead of being open and honest, and admitting fully what happened.
Just take responsibility instead of trying to make yourself seem innocent.

By the way. This is the second person you've accused of having some kind of bias towards you in this thread. Any chance you have some kind of narcissistic personality disorder? Makes you think everyone is obsessed with you?

No, I don't have any personal dislike towards you, I don't really know who you are. If I'm -1ing that many of your posts, though, it's probably because you keep saying dumb shit.