CrAcKbOnE ban appeal
Just going to comment it appears as if there are no reports because steel waffle had kicked him right aftwr his mass rdm which happened before Damien logged on. (So there were no staff to file reports with anyways )

Also it appears as of you were starting to consistantly RDM in the days leading up to the ban, gerring close to Mass RDM on more the one occasion
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(01-26-2024, 06:36 PM)Kaiwan Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 06:24 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: 1 month =/= 2 months
3 kills =/= 4 kills
1 hour =/= 3 hour

I don't think these details change much so I don't see a big point in lying about them, I think I've made clear in the post that none of the numbers are concrete and just an estimation of what I remember.
From your post on my other thread and you mass -1ing any post I make on the forums I can clearly see you have a biased dislike towards me which is weird since I don't really remember you from any TTT games

Pointing out the inconsistencies between the truth and what you wrote just shows how ingenuine your appeal is. Twisting the truth for your own gain instead of being open and honest, and admitting fully what happened.
Just take responsibility instead of trying to make yourself seem innocent.

By the way. This is the second person you've accused of having some kind of bias towards you in this thread. Any chance you have some kind of narcissistic personality disorder? Makes you think everyone is obsessed with you?

No, I don't have any personal dislike towards you, I don't really know who you are. If I'm -1ing that many of your posts, though, it's probably because you keep saying dumb shit.

As I said I don't remember the EXACT details from a match that happened a month ago and you keep implying im ingenuine on purpose when I said you're correct and we both agree the details don't make a big difference about the ban itself. I made it clear that I'm willing to sit out a ban, I just want a date. 

Removing most of my response and answering with those last few sentences... chill dude you're taking this way seriously
-1 for unban, and -1 for a reduction for now as this happened only earlier this month.

While no reports were able to be made, it is clear that at least 2 of the 4 players were not "in on the bit".

There is no official date that anyone can give you for your ban to expire at the moment until the higher-up staff members have an official response, as it is a permanent ban. And unless this gets approved for removal or a reduction this time around, it could potentially be months before you'd be able to re-appeal this.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
free crackbone he only ddos server one time, cruel and unusual punishment
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
(01-26-2024, 07:02 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Removing most of my response and answering with those last few sentences... chill dude you're taking this way seriously

I do agree with this sentiment.
We are all taking this too seriously.
The moment he's unbanned it's likely he will just start his shit again
Just deny and make him sit the month
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
-1 for obvious reasons.
???????? ??????
(01-26-2024, 08:46 PM)Jammin Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 07:02 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: Removing most of my response and answering with those last few sentences... chill dude you're taking this way seriously

I've been active on and off since i started in 2020, I haven't been banned for the past 2 years. Why ya'll acting that I'm just gonna hop in immediately and RDM again?

EDIT: Kaiwan lmao stop, in the first minute of posting? seriously?
(01-27-2024, 04:45 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:

I've been active on and off since i started in 2020, I haven't been banned for the past 2 years. Why ya'll acting that I'm just gonna hop in immediately and RDM again?

EDIT: Kaiwan lmao stop, in the first minute of posting? seriously?
I recall you specifically causing issues the last time you returned, from when I was still 'active' as staff. Apegang made the rounds but somehow only you caused issues.
I don't have specifics since I no longer staff and don't have access to see such info, but to see you intentionally rdming random s the moment you join reminds me of past actions.
We act like you are going to hop in and start RDMing because you, well, hopped in and started RDMing
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-27-2024, 10:32 AM)Jammin Wrote:
(01-27-2024, 04:45 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: --snip--
I recall you specifically causing issues the last time you returned, from when I was still 'active' as staff. Aoegang made the rounds but somehow only you caused issues.
I don't have specifics since I no longer staff and don't have access to see such info, but to see you intentionally rdming random s the moment you join reminds me of past actions.
We act like you are going to hop in and start RDMing because you, well, hopped in and started RDMing

I can recall this as well, having to handle a consistent RDM ban request last year (as mod) around this time, where he did RDM a good bit (most of the time off round start just like this case) but not enough for consistent RDM, and going off damage / shot logs alone was hard to study.

In this case (for this ban) he had started killing 20 seconds into the round and killed 4 people by 50 seconds in when Steel Waffle kicked them for "play the game right" which is why there were no reports (on top of no staff being on at the time of the Mass RDM)
(01-27-2024, 04:45 AM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote:
(01-26-2024, 07:02 PM)CrAcKbOnE Wrote: snip
snip

Because that's exactly what you did this time...