Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Year, New Staff?
+1 Good luck!
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
fuck it? +1

[Image: 64effc23a0a7c.jpeg]
+1 for the randemption arc
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I wasn’t around for any of the less than ideal decisions you’ve made but from my newer perspective on you I dont think you would make those mistakes again +1
i wasnt gonna make a serious comment but it's beena long, long time (about 11 minutes) since he did anything stupid and he was good staff before, don't see a reason not to give it to him now. +1
-1 rand.

+2 little cummer boy.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
I think enough time has passed to give this app serious consideration.

I indicated that I'd never trust you to be staff again last time, but enough time has passed to prove stability and to build trustworthiness via the trusted role over time.

However, you put a significant amount of time and energy into this - inclusive of a PowerPoint that I so do not have the time nor energy to open.
It looks like you are taking this seriously. While that alone should be reason to -1, Ill look past that.

As someone who probably issued like 60% of rand's bans over this times I think he's shown evidence of long term 'stability' and won't go off the deep end again. +1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Just for the love of god don’t ever leak staff chat again lol otherwise I have no issue with you returning.
I said in Jack's app that I supported Rand getting staff again. Not because he's my friend, but because he genuinely cares about the state of the community. It's been long enough, +1
former admin2
Btw could you please fill out the scenario form, so we have a current view of how you would handle things that isn't years old.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]