Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New Year, New Staff?
(02-01-2024, 03:09 PM)chibill Wrote: Btw could you please fill out the scenario form, so we have a current view of how you would handle things that isn't years old.
Doooooooooone
Revenge rdm in the new point system is weird pls change ty
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
easy +1 :) YOU'LL DO GREAT!!!!

fun to play with and very easygoing. always a good time c:
As someone trying to move past from things in the past. I think rand would be fine as staff again and even tho he dont want me to be staff (joke) he would be fine to be trusted

+1
I don't like double commenting on these things but I'll add this since I saw the scenario questions mentioned. In 2020 after I joined TTT staff, rand walked me thru one of the trickier scenarios/how I should staff trickier situations, and I credit rand with my overall success over ~2 years as a TTT mod.

There is 0 questions in my mind as to his ability to staff TTT, maintain a fun and fair server, and to overall staff in the community. The only question in my mind is to his trustworthiness, which he has regained for me over the years.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Im gonna +1 rand this time round, (Its has been like over a year from the last app).

Under the condition that if Rand ever leaks again he will be banned from ever holding a staff position anywhere in Dinks again.

Overall in his last 4-month tenure as staff, back in 2020 he was a competent staff member (*Fastest Trusted to Mod if I remember correctly) and I believe he can be an asset to the TTT staff team.
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
FIIIIINALLY SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT MY ACCOLADES exceptthetrainingjamminpartoops

Yes me and derp (technically me by a minute!) were the fastest trusted to mod jumps ever (and will now hold that forever because of the two month change)

Hani and Noire are very close, too, I forgot the breakdowns.

i got excited because i entirely forgot about that oop self bump

-courtesy of milk(2)
(02-03-2024, 08:34 AM)cum at first sight Wrote: FIIIIINALLY SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT MY ACCOLADES exceptthetrainingjamminpartoops

Yes me and derp (technically me by a minute!) were the fastest trusted to mod jumps ever (and will now hold that forever because of the two month change)

erm... i had 3 months!!
I think 3 months was the standard
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
+1 Always knew the normal staffing stuff, but has really demonstrated a desire to be a positive impact through staffing.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-03-2024, 01:12 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(02-03-2024, 08:34 AM)cum at first sight Wrote: FIIIIINALLY SOMEONE TALKING ABOUT MY ACCOLADES exceptthetrainingjamminpartoops

erm... i had 3 months!!
I think 3 months was the standard
we had it in just under 2 if i remember correctly

-courtesy of milk(2)

i was faster actually, like around or less than 2 months, go check i hold that title, scrub +1

edit: you got it in 66 days, i got it in 64
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator