Slur bait Warn
I also do not believe the warn was issued in bad faith, but I would not have given it myself. Maybe open a discussion with the individual. But i am also not a fan of slur-baiting punishments in general.

My staffing style has also become very lax in years, so I would not have cared regardless. End the silly warnings. May rack some up by accident as well if we are too strict on it.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
+1 obviously quoting someone bind or not, I remember Jack having this bind for ages. Kinda funny how he got warned for it just now
I do wanna point out that I had Toxic give this warn, mostly to avoid any favoritism allegations. Looking back at it tho, it barely warranted a verbal. At the time, I hadn't thought of the other meaning that nii has had in internet culture. "Ni-" has commonly been used in place of the hard R on this server, and that's what my mind immediately jumped to. I jumped the gun on this one. My bad.

+1 removal

edit: also quoting someone doesn't make something not warnable lol
Context people context! If it was like “that person is a …” then obviously it’s slur baiting lol but if it’s just the name of someone who wasn’t kicked or warned then it shouldn’t get a warn. I’m in favor of removing it.
Either way, +1 for ban get this guy outta here.
The letter N has been banned from this server.

From this point forward, I will ot be usig the letter ' ' i ay of my seteces.
(01-28-2024, 07:06 PM)Demi Lovato's Heroin Spoon Wrote: The letter N 
Got him.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
[Image: MonkaSSS.jpg]
I agree warn was not given in bad faith but sometimes a verbal warning goes a long way
+1 removal
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
have the rules changed or isn't the soft A allowed? how is this any worse lmfao
The TTT Admin team has decided to remove this warn.