Ingame Name: Foxka

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20327192
Discord Tag: Foxka

Time Played: a lot

When First Joined: 2014

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): most nights & weekends

Rank Desired:  trusted

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community: Help out with reports and such while I'm on. I've mellowed out over the years significantly now that I've graduated dental school and got a real job and am not as stressed about life. I think it's important to be a positive force moving forward and would be happy to do what i can to be that for the community once more.

Why you want to help the community: This place is something I'm always drawn back to, especially when every other game starts to go stale. I like the community, basically!

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): self inflicted gunshot wound (self imposed ban - thank you Nicol Bolas <3)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): Too many times to mention so it's not relevant anymore

How did you find us?: old community died in 2013

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): ya

Other:  thank u for ur consideration :)
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
ur a good gamer +1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1 I think you would do great as Trusted. You've changed a lot for the better in recent time.
Sheesh, a resurgence of staff members coming back? Another Golden Age coming???

I don't really have much to say other than I believe Foxka would be a great staff member to have back on the team.

+1
smh my head
hell yeah man havent had an issues and been chill on server +1 (he does want me dead tho)
+1 former admin and all. not too much to be said
former admin2
+1 I think you would do great as Trusted. You've changed a lot for the better in recent time.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
No recent issues as far as I can tell. I don't see the harm in giving him another shot. +1 unless something comes up
foxka?? fuckin' gross. +1
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
+1 was great staff in past will be great staff again
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]