Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JJK Chapter 236
Ingame Name: dong

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68442040
Discord Tag: donggyy

Time Played: 1,422 hours as of right now

When First Joined: Actively in beginning of 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Monday-Friday after 5pm EST, Saturday-Sunday after 9pm EST

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor+

What can you do to help the community: Textbook staffing type stuff. I would be able to slay, properly gag and mute people, hand out warnings to people who are warranting such punishment, and train newer staff if needed. More importantly, I have a lot of experience with staffing (all roles) involving quite literally any scenario you can think of. With that knowledge and experience I feel that I can be a valuable asset to the current staff team.

Why you want to help the community: I have been around for several years and while I've taken long breaks at times my love has always remained. The saying is beaten to a pulp at this point, but this place is a second home to me and I want to make that home safe. All in all I just love helping people and want to see this place thrive. If I can help with that then that would be an amazing opportunity. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): I was banned from the Discord for warning threshold a year and some change ago and ended up getting unbanned within a few hours because I was able to appeal some warnings (could be longer I don't remember).

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): I have a lot of apps and if I have to link them I can edit them in later. Admin 2 times is essentially the main point.

How did you find us?: A couple of friends told me about this server and I started playing with them.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: I can think of a few things that might be brought up, but I think it would be best to acknowledge those as they come in. While you all think about what you're going to end up voting on this, I ask you to realize that I cannot control the actions of others even if I am their friend. Ever since I resigned my playtime was spotty, but I have always been around on the forums. As of right now I am on 3 weeks of active in-game activity and by the time this app gets a response I will be at nearly 2 months. 
former admin obvious -1 (/s)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
i got a defib +1
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
vile creature +1 for obvious reasons
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Dong truly does have interest in returning to the team; he's someone who always try to make his best effort to not let his personal opinions sway his matter on various issues at hand, and he'd be a great addition to the team. You'll be getting one hell of a team member back.

+1
smh my head
Never a bad staff member obvi can do trusted fine. 2024 about to be a dinks revival +1
Life is crazy. +1
former admin2
give him admin back already +1
[Image: a4699e84a1ea689ed579cc435166cd52.png]
(02-01-2024, 09:35 PM)Norm Minder Wrote: give him admin back already +1
u said u would stay away..... U SAID U WERE DONE
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]