[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 omg of course !!
HE’S BACKKKKKKKKK +1

[Image: jujutsu-kaisen-toji-fushiguro.jpeg]
(02-02-2024, 12:23 AM)slater Wrote: HE’S BACKKKKKKKKK +1

[Image: jujutsu-kaisen-toji-fushiguro.jpeg]
YOU CAN SEE IT MAHORAGA! YOU CAN SEE MY TECHNIQUE
+1 dong was a great admin will do good as trusted
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Simply too much to say so TLDR There was a reason I brought him back as admin despite him resigning a couple months prior to me being promoted.Dude knows his shit. +1.
I haven't had a lot of play time with mr.dong but the time I've spent with him I've enjoyed he is friendly easygoing and knows how to staff , always remains relaxed and level headed i think he will be a great fit to staffing, +1 hope to see you green soon and prop kill you :)

P.S he likes gojo so instant L
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
+1 for ability, -1 for your own good
I appreciate the support that you all have given me so far. I would like to further explain my departure from admin though. I did become a troll for a short month period and got 3 warnings that expired a year ago. For those that might be wanting to -1 me over that or the discord thing I mentioned, all I ask is what is truly enough time to show change? I was never really malicious and the things that I was punished for were rather minor.

I am part of a friend group that has some notoriety and it has since expanded by rekindling old flames. On top of that, I would also like to say that myself, Jack, and Noire who you might consider the “ringleaders” of said group, are not responsible for the actions of our friends. I can’t control what another grown man or woman does. Do we support those things? Absolutely not.

Essentially what I’m getting at is that I’m just asking for a fair chance because I truly care about this place and want to help.
I am a +1

I appreciate you acknowledging the trolling period that resulted in a ban from the discord, over a year ago at this stage.
I hope you understand the decisions I made at the time, which I think you do. Time has moved on, your time drunk in a frat house has long gone, and you are one of the best damn admins I've worked with.

I agree with him starting as trusted again. His trolling history was limited and has long passed. Of all of those in his friend group (Jack, Noire, etc) dong should be the easiest to approve. I hope he is brought onboard to staff once again - after all the shittiest gun in the game bears his name - and that ain't right.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks