Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unsurprising resignation
Hey y'all, I'm not dead dead (still around on the forums and discord) but it's been a long time since I've done real moderation on the TTT server and likely won't be doing so in the near future, so going to be officially stepping away from my role as TTT moderator.

I'll continue serving as web mod and working on forum improvements, and if the TTT admins will allow it I'll also be helping them with TTT server improvements/addons/etc. Aside from that you likely won't see much from me; nothing revolutionary on that front :)

Been a pleasure playing with y'all and getting to know everyone. Perhaps I'll be more present in the future. Until then, take care! Heart
ur so hot
glad you'll be sticking around for the forums, discord, (and possibly ttt dev side), you do great work! Definitely understand resigning from in-game staffing
bwomp bwomp :( as long as you still bring in good updates for the forums, i will miss you in ttt…
Love you bro, you have been a huge help to everyone. Have a good one. o7
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Your admin application has been ACCEPTED, congratulations!
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Best of luck Ryan, sorry to see ya go
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
ok now unresign and see if it works i wanna test something
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Thanks for all you have done ryan
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Glad to hear you’ll still be helping with stuff even if not as much on server!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]