Dr Dum Unban Request
Ingame name: Dr. dum

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17182213

Who Banned You: KaptainLes

Reason for Ban: Doxxing threat

Length of Ban: Perma

Reason for Admins to Unban: the only reference I see to "doxing" in the rules refers to doxing other players. threatening to dox non-players (such as my child-abusing neighbor) is not in the rules. sorry for being a drunk jerk

Have you been banned before: no

Other: I'm sorry I will be less of a drunk jerk in the future. I'm in between jobs and have been drinking+TTTing more than I should. Sorry!

thanks <3

I suggest following the unban request form guidelines.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-04-2024, 01:45 AM)TDawg4 Wrote: I suggest following the unban request form guidelines.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho....php?tid=8
Thank you, I will update my post.
Doxxing is one of the major no-nos here. Whether it be a player or not, you still threatened to give out someone's personal information without their consent and that's not at all okay. Not to mention the fact that you were on your way to a ban anyways after making some tasteless comments to another player. You need to chill out. -1 for now.
(02-04-2024, 02:06 AM)lacer Wrote: Doxxing is one of the major no-nos here. Whether it be a player or not, you still threatened to give out someone's personal information without their consent and that's not at all okay. Not to mention the fact that you were on your way to a ban anyways after making some tasteless comments to another player. You need to chill out. -1 for now.
 I apologize and thank you for the feedback.

Can you be more specific about the tasteless comments I made? It probably wasn't meant to be offensive. I apologize, but I will never know what I did to offend someone if no one tells me.
(02-04-2024, 02:09 AM)dr drum Wrote:
(02-04-2024, 02:06 AM)lacer Wrote: Doxxing is one of the major no-nos here. Whether it be a player or not, you still threatened to give out someone's personal information without their consent and that's not at all okay. Not to mention the fact that you were on your way to a ban anyways after making some tasteless comments to another player. You need to chill out. -1 for now.
 I apologize and thank you for the feedback.

Can you be more specific about the tasteless comments I made? It probably wasn't meant to be offensive. I apologize, but I will never know what I did to offend someone if no one tells me.
You have two recent warns for making pedophilic jokes
[Image: gBkzZod.png]

You were banned not only for the doxxing comment (which regardless of whether or not you knew it was against the rules, being upset while drunk, and threatening to give out anyone's personal information without their knowledge and consent is concerning behavior). But also for having two open pedophilic joke warnings, one of which you got after being told to chill out about your neighbor. 

It is not my call to make, however, I 100% believe that you need time to chill out and think about the stuff that you're saying on the server before you're allowed to rejoin. And if this appeal is accepted this time around, I hope that you'll have learned from being banned that you need to think before you speak. Those jokes are absolutely not okay, and neither are threats of doxxing.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
The threats and jokes combined are a big -1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
[Image: ddosguidelines.PNG?ex=65d2637f&is=65bfee...e1eb9afbc&]

While it doesn't state in the "TTT Rules," it does state in the ttt staff guidelines. You had been warned for pedo jokes which already got you racked up to a 3 day ban if I'm correct. After words, you decided give threats of doxxing people (which can be clearly seen above) that it's an instant perma ban. Your erratic behavior and your threats to leak people's information should not be forgiven just because you were drunk. Doxxing/pedo stuff in general aren't taken lightly. -1

Here's the guidelines as well for you to view to look more into this as well as any other questions you may have about the rules that aren't explained in the basic TTT rules.
(02-04-2024, 01:44 AM)dr drum Wrote: Reason for Admins to Unban: the only reference I see to "doxing" in the rules refers to doxing other players. threatening to dox non-players (such as my child-abusing neighbor) is not in the rules. sorry for being a drunk jerk

Not that it matters much, but just a comment I can't see how Doxing anyone could ever be thought of as okay, just because our rules don't say it isn't. Considering in many places (around the world) Doxing in general is against the law.