Dr Dum Unban Request
I don't recall what the alleged pedo jokes were. That doesn't sound like something I would say or do I actually love comedy, but even as a comedy fan I don't like pedo jokes. Do you have the logs to PM me, or could you please be more specific? I understand that being drunk is not an excuse - but that genuinely sounds like something I would never do.

The "doxing threat" was really just me venting rage. I also was specific about not posting that info on Dink's.

I understand that being drunk doesn't excuse me from being a jerk. I apologize for that. I need to take better care of myself.
(02-05-2024, 10:47 PM)dr drum Wrote: The "doxing threat" was really just me venting rage. I also was specific about not posting that info on Dink's.

I'll let someone else, preferably an Admin, handle the jokes since that's info that only the staff have access to right now. On the doxxing part, it really doesn't matter to us whether or not the doxxing happens on Dink's, you're a member of this community and made the threat to doxx your neighbor on one of our servers. If you had gone through with it after the fact, on our server or not, you'd probably have been community banned.
(02-04-2024, 03:36 AM)bab Wrote: -1.

You were banned not only for the doxxing comment (which regardless of whether or not you knew it was against the rules, being upset while drunk, and threatening to give out anyone's personal information without their knowledge and consent is concerning behavior). But also for having two open pedophilic joke warnings, one of which you got after being told to chill out about your neighbor. 

It is not my call to make, however, I 100% believe that you need time to chill out and think about the stuff that you're saying on the server before you're allowed to rejoin. And if this appeal is accepted this time around, I hope that you'll have learned from being banned that you need to think before you speak. Those jokes are absolutely not okay, and neither are threats of doxxing.

I don't recall what the alleged pedo jokes were. That doesn't sound like something I would say or do I actually love comedy, but even as a comedy fan I don't like pedo jokes. Do you have the logs to PM me, or could you please be more specific? I understand that being drunk is not an excuse - but that genuinely sounds like something I would never do.
(02-07-2024, 04:18 PM)dr drum Wrote: I don't recall what the alleged pedo jokes were. That doesn't sound like something I would say or do I actually love comedy, but even as a comedy fan I don't like pedo jokes. Do you have the logs to PM me, or could you please be more specific? I understand that being drunk is not an excuse - but that genuinely sounds like something I would never do.

One was for posting       Which you were doing quite abit even after that warn before your ban. The second one was from saying something in voice chat. I currently don't have headphones so can't listen to actually hear what you said right now. 

Audio on was on 2/2/2024 
Text one was on 11/28/2023 (And searching now on and off up until your ban)
I'd recommend reporting the neighbor to the police, not a randomass Gmod server, if these allegations are true.

-1 let it sit for a bit, if he appeals again it may show it was an honest drunken mistake.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(02-07-2024, 05:06 PM)chibill Wrote: One was for posting [Image: attachment.php?aid=4040]  Which you were doing quite abit even after that warn before your ban. The second one was from saying something in voice chat. I currently don't have headphones so can't listen to actually hear what you said right now. 
Audio on was on 2/2/2024 

This is the first time that I have been directly informed that saying something like that in chat is not okay. If I were told "no pedo jokes," I genuinely would have not made the connection between that chat comment and that warning.
And for clarification - this perma ban is based on two warnings for "pedo jokes" plus one "doxing threat."

It is not my server nor is it my decision for me to be banned. But I have played on this server for *years* without issues so it would surprise me that this = perma ban. That is my stance, but not my decision.

Regarding the "doxing threat," it felt like the Admin-specific guidelines are defending the perma-ban, rather than the server rules as they are presented to players. Regardless of my appeal outcome, I think it is appropriate to be more specific in the server rules.
(02-08-2024, 01:21 AM)dr drum Wrote:
(02-07-2024, 05:06 PM)chibill Wrote: One was for posting [Image: attachment.php?aid=4040]  Which you were doing quite abit even after that warn before your ban. The second one was from saying something in voice chat. I currently don't have headphones so can't listen to actually hear what you said right now. 
Audio on was on 2/2/2024 

This is the first time that I have been directly informed that saying something like that in chat is not okay. If I were told "no pedo jokes," I genuinely would have not made the connection between that chat comment and that warning.
And for clarification - this perma ban is based on two warnings for "pedo jokes" plus one "doxing threat."

It is not my server nor is it my decision for me to be banned. But I have played on this server for *years* without issues so it would surprise me that this = perma ban. That is my stance, but not my decision.

Regarding the "doxing threat," it felt like the Admin-specific guidelines are defending the perma-ban, rather than the server rules as they are presented to players. Regardless of my appeal outcome, I think it is appropriate to be more specific in the server rules.

Doxing dose not need to be a rule. it's a crime, you can't commit a crime. IDK how this keeps going over ppls heads.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(02-08-2024, 01:21 AM)dr drum Wrote:
(02-07-2024, 05:06 PM)chibill Wrote: -SNIP but left the spacing-

Cry about it, Shit should be common sense TBH

Not so relevant to the TTT ban itself but in discord you also posted voice chats of you screamin at your neighbour and telling her to kill herself
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
-1 based off new witness testimony. At the beginning you could’ve argued for a one time drunken stupor, but it gets more malicious as more people chime in. It isn’t that hard to control what you say/do when you’re drunk man. Just try again in a few months to show these people you’ve “changed.”
The Admin Team has decided to deny your ban appeal, you may re-appeal on 3/13/2024