Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
jjk chap 249 (J@ck trusted app)
This is a no-brainer. +1

Let me add more so this isn't classified as a blanket +1. Jack knows the rules of TTT and can effectively balance enforcing rules and staff discretion. Not only has he continually contributed to the community but, he has also listened to the feedback given to him from his previous denial. There is no reason, that i know of, that should stop him from becoming staff. I think Jack would make an excellent addition to the staff team.
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
Bumping for more feedback :)
bumping for less feedback
Still not rating apps, but maybe I'll start leaving comments :^)

What can I say that hasn't been said already? J@ck has been active (a little too active in my personal opinion :) ), has helped new players, has helped regulars, he's even helped staff by muting/gagging people while staff are alive and providing messages in admin chat so that we can handle the offending player(s).

J@ck has the backing of the community, which means that the community trusts him to hold the position of Trusted. Based on his behavior in game, I can't think of many others who are more qualified than J@ck to get Trusted.
+1 based --- let the homie into the staff team! Dude has a genuine want to help the community give him the opportunity to do what he can.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
+1, I think jack will do fine as trusted, since his last app i think we have gauged your return to the community and i cannot see any issues between his last app and now.
Major +1
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
If I haven't +1ed this already +1!!! Looking forward to having you join the team <3
[Image: baby-yoda-star-wars.gif]
[Image: 8jf4xd.jpg]