Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
jjk chap 249 (J@ck trusted app)
ingame Name: J@CK XDDD

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69764300
Discord: jackxddd

Time Played:  61541 minutes according to gametracker (last 30 days)
When First Joined: May 5th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Most evenings and late nights/early mornings.  Got time on my hands to help out !
Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: With the extra power I can help deal with reports as well as kick afks and overall be able to help foster a good time for everyone on the server and be available when other staff isn't on and even late night when a lot of hackers and trolls tend to hop on when I play. I also have experience from my past time as staff and have a good understanding of the rules. 

Why you want to help the community: Been making a lot of new friends since my time back and just been having a fun time. Also wanna show the growth I've made from my time before and just help keep the community going, as its been a pleasure to play with everyone and I wanna help and have a genuine love for the community. I want to try to create an friendly atmosphere that makes people wanna keep coming back.
Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nope [Image: biggrin.png]

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  yes

How did you find us?: Just hoping ttt servers after the one I was on for awhile died

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes (I did last month so if you need me to refill them out just let me know) 
Other: I feel like ive improved since my denial last month and have shown the growth needed to become staff again. I really enjoy my time here and love being able to help so if you have any questions or things to talk to me about just message me on discord my dms are open for anything.
+1, you’ve been on pretty consistently through the nights and you've helped out as much as you can for a donor. I don’t see a reason to deny you since you haven’t had any trouble from what I’ve seen.
Don't see any reason why this man should be denied again, has played countless hours past couple months, has assisted in ban requests, has helped bridge several gaps between disagreements with several members of the community, and most importantly has had no disciplinary issues. I think this time around if there are any concerns from the admin team it should be brought to Jack for him to explain himself as opposed to last time

+1
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
I like this jack guy.
+1
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
Basically the same reasoning for the last time I gave a +1. On top of that however, Jack has shown a clear initiative to staff. In terms of activity and behavior, I'm not to sure what more he can do to prove he is ready for staff. Not even considering he's already been mod before, +1.
former admin2
ez +1, fun to play with, already knows how to staff, no reason to deny!
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
Mans took my criticism well, any potential issues I had raised last time I've yet to see return this go around. Easy +1.
Jack is *checks notes* a really important *index cards fall* weeb? ah shit no that's not right. uh he def does not "shuffles through cards* steal mudae wishes.

+1
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
-1 not enough playtime

jk jk, Jack knows the rules, is capable of handling situations on the server with fairness and good judgement, and has shown he is more than capable of being staff again. Easy +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~