Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
jjk chap 249 (J@ck trusted app)
I expect this one to be approved, as there is ABSOLUTELY ZERO REASON THIS SHOULD BE DENIED.

J@ck checks all the boxes. Active, involved with the community, gives great input, and takes criticism well. 

+1
smh my head
+1 i promised i would +1 this
[Image: fBz8ezO.png]   
Fastest +1 i've dropped, man's knows the rules and is active in the community and forums
A very active player in the community, cool to play with and follow throughout the entire match, is also willing to have fun and I think he would be a great addition to the staff. As for past experiences as a staff, that's a great point because you're already familiar with it. +1 him he is Gold  Heart
Jacks a cool bean. He's got past experience and he's a great person in the community. Fun to play with and I've never seen anything but positives from him. I'm sure he'll be a great staffer again +1
[Image: popcorn-watching.gif]
^ Me on the forums.
Smelly redwings fan. I dont know if we can let a fan of a subpar team be trusted. That being said, Jack's attitude on the server and knowledge of the rules barely outweighs this unfortunate fact about him. +1
+1 It is more than evident in the last month and the weeks before that @J@CK XDDD is a helpful/fun to play with on the server. He helps out with collecting evidence for scripters explains rules/server info to players. I think what he has demonstrated in the last month represents the experience he has from his previous tenure as staff as well as his desire to contribute positively to the community of Dinklebergs TTT.
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
+1 he is a very friendly man :-) I always enjoy playing with him and have never encountered any issues. JACK IS THE BEST >:D
Obviously +1, is not a grasse alt
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 I was bribed.