Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Plz Unban Me
NONONO 8 aka meepmeep aka rickmorty, 

STEAM_0:0:103429623

[color=#8f98a0][font="Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif"]    unfortunatepossum 

Racism and evasion Pretty stupid. bye bye

I believe I should be unbanned because I promise I can bring good vibes to the community and be a different person from before. I am remorze in prop hunt Dinkleberg Gmod in the way that I have behaved.  

unban me plz

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Did you really post Gabe Newell's steamID?

Your SteamID is STEAM_0:0:103429623
low effort slop appeal, -1.
it's my understanding that the player was banned for leaving and rejoining under a different name after being muted for sending these messages.

[Image: SPOILER_image-1.png]
[Image: image-99.png]
[Image: SPOILER_image.png]
-1 this is half assed at best , you don't regret anything and you will most likely repeat your crime if I'm not wrong you mentioned something about alting which proves my point
[Image: crimson.gif]

Carson sweats too much.

[Image: 1V8jMf6.png]
sorry
cant take the past back
can make present

better

better
But he used a heart picture so he tried

Getting serious, no, you already indicated you might evade and the slurs used on servers don’t help either. Come back and put a modicum of effort in another time. -1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
plz I know its a long shot too its was really foolish of me to do those things considering the countless warnings ive got for it too. everytime i look at the proof I side with you guys on it too.
Its my fault for doing these things and its only me that cant right the wrong. Im sorry I apologize to the discord server but better then an apology I just wont do it again and wont mention it to everyone.
If you can forgive me ill change. I already have. I just need to provide you guys with the respect you all deserve. Respectfully. An ip that should trace back to Canada but im in Japan rn according to my free vpn. haha plz unban

Ill be honest I wasn't expecting a speedy reply today .

I have not evaded I don't want that to be the outcome of me just changing who I am and my voice etc. I want to be better and thats it what I did was wrong so I understand the outcome of this situation.

(02-07-2024, 02:17 PM)nonono 8 Wrote: NONONO 8 aka meepmeep aka rickmorty, 
STEAM_0:0:103429623
    unfortunatepossum 
  Racism and evasion Pretty stupid. bye bye
  I believe I should be unbanned because I promise I can bring good vibes to the community and be a different person from before. I am remorze in prop hunt Dinkleberg Gmod in the way that I have behaved.  
unban me plz
Here is every listing you've had so far, the first was from 02/12/23. This was the ban request that got you banned. All your listings span about 5 months, and in those 5 months nothing changed. Besides that, this is about as low of an effort post as it gets. -1
[Image: image.png]
[Image: 5z2r1x.jpg]