Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dislike ritz crackers and i was punished
can i not express a dislike for ritz crackers on the dinklebergs ttt server
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
It's crazy how you guys try to make it sound like rules aren't being applied evenly (aka weird lesbian argument by goose lol), but then try to mess with those rules and get punished and then complain about it. Truly the only thing you want seems to be being able to do whatever you'd like without any pushback, which has never been a thing. You don't have to be here.

Just move this to shitposting lmao
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(02-10-2024, 08:33 PM)mmmmmmmm concrete Wrote: can i not express a dislike for ritz crackers on the dinklebergs ttt server
How can you not like one of the best crackers of all times
Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
con·no·ta·tion
the abstract meaning or intention of a term, which forms a principle determining which objects or concepts it applies to.
(02-10-2024, 08:43 PM)Kaiser Demicrus Wrote:
(02-10-2024, 08:33 PM)mmmmmmmm concrete Wrote: can i not express a dislike for ritz crackers on the dinklebergs ttt server
How can you not like one of the best crackers of all times
They make my mouth dry
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
Drop it already. This is a really unfunny bit and I honestly expect more from you and Goose considering we're friends.
smh my head
You honestly know exactly what you were doing by joining with that name. lmao
least surprising thread i've seen all week
While “cracker” isn’t against the rules or anything on its own, it seems like you were trying to just be annoying and push limits here. Which, the content is secondary in any case. If you push the limits when staff tell you to stop doing something, you’ll get punished.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
not me thinking it was a ritz joke and not a cracker one
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator