My Unwarn request.
Ingame Name: [DSI]ToxicVoid7

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80449668

Who Warned You: tiefling lesbian

Reason For Warn: Stop trying to bypass the queue limiter (4 point warn)

Reason for Admins to Unwarn: I was not trying to bypass the queue limiter I actually wanted to listen to that song I only queue'd it once before this but it sounded okay then and not at ear rape volume, I queue'd this one and realized far too late that it was destroying peoples ears and I couldn't take it back which I am sorry about. (I have deleted the queue from my favorites so I won't forget and queue it again) I honestly thought the limiter was going to work by adjusting it to a fair hearing level for all.

Have you been warned before (Link relevant threads):  In the past warn system.

Other: I should have thought it thru way more if I should queue it than I did and that's my f up. From now on I will test any loud queues by playing them to myself to see if the limiter properly brings the volume down.
+1 That psycho path literally hates pickles.

Also I can't blame you for that when the song gets a wee bit louder it gets the volume of a target birthday card.
-1 u alwayes play earrape queues!! i hear them without even being on the SERVER
[Image: unknown.png]
"I was not trying to bypass the queue limiter" 
 [Image: 763198775359176764.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]
shouldn't this be a staff strike? I'm confused on the custom warning point application over a staff strike for breaking the rules from a staff member. If this is not the case then I apologize for jumping to conclusions without knowing. Regardless, as caribou said you do queue ear rape almost every time you are on and it's exhausting.
-1 for unwarn
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1, learn a lesson and move on
former admin2
-1. To be entirely honest, I feel like you’ve been given a fair bit of leniency, even with admins on in the past. While this post is related to the queues, which I do remember happening once or twice while I was on, the other issue I’ve noticed is you’ve gotten away with a fair bit of general micspam as well. Of course, if someone not staff would do would have been relatively minor (gag and verbal warning), but it’s still unbecoming of someone who’s a promotional staff level, let alone staff in general. The point is staff need to be held to higher standards and lead by example, which you need to improve on a lot I believe. The lack of accountability in this post also is concerning as well to see coming from staff.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
As someone who has had to tell you to cut various different things out almost every single time we're on together, -1.

Please, for once, take this warn you got seriously and try to improve. You've been verbally warned so many times, given so much leniency, and you haven't faced any real consequences for any of your actions. Now is the perfect time to chill out, hold yourself accountable and genuinely try to do better before you're thrown out the door.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
-1 I think the warning needs to stay. Based off my playtime with you and other people’s stories, you have a history of doing this and other similar things. With that being said, I’m surprised that you weren’t given an official strike considering the history (as far as a non admin can see). Don’t take it to heart just learn and work on it and you’ll be golden.
Best to take this one and move on. -1