My Unwarn request.
(02-13-2024, 08:19 AM)Foxka Wrote: shouldn't this be a staff strike? I'm confused on the custom warning point application over a staff strike for breaking the rules from a staff member. If this is not the case then I apologize for jumping to conclusions without knowing. Regardless, as caribou said you do queue ear rape almost every time you are on and it's exhausting.
-1 for unwarn

It was less of a custom warn point application and more of just a custom reason typed on the 4 point Ear Rape Queue warn. 

As for the mention of a staff strike, this Awarn was applied since that's how this type of thing is handled for normal players, while the Admin Team discuss any further needed actions due to it being a member of staff.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
Making a thread was not the right move. You should've just taken the warning and moved on.

-1; learn from the mistake and move on instead of trying to deny it for people to publicly call you out on it.
smh my head
thug it out lil bro