Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello :^)
Long time no see Dinkleberg's.  For those that are newer, my name is Avi.  I am a former TTT Admin, former Discord Admin, and former PH Mod.  I've been around off and on in the community for years now, and joined in 2016.  

Since the last time I was around, I started working in my field as a Crime Scene Investigator (it's funny to see my old intro posts and see how far I've come).  I've (finally) built a PC which I've dreamt of doing for years.  I still enjoy a lot of the hobbies I used to do, am too obsessed with Minecraft, and my doggo is about to turn 2!

I've recently been playing on TTT again so I thought I'd come pop in on the forums.  Some recent decisions and conversations with people have made it more enjoyable again, so I look forward to seeing what else the current community has to offer.

Feel free to ask any questions if you want to know more ^^

Now, a mandatory doggo pic:
[Image: Z0egW24.jpeg]
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
Avi is back I look forward to rd-.....Playing ttt with you again

Work on your tag game tho its kind of weak :)
Wait who are you?
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
GUYS!!!!! Granny has escaped the nursing home
Hi Avi.
Never met you until recently but it was fun playing ttt with you! Looking forward to seeing you start playing again and getting to know you!
minus 1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Hiiii Avi
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
The OG Avi has returned, if I see you on I shall welcome you back with a free RDM!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Omg you're officially back! That makes me so happy, I look forward to seeing you around more often!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions