Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Goodbye Mod-I-Raider. Hello Freedom.
My dear friends and acquaintances. Since September 2018, with a few momentary interludes, I have tried my best to work alongside the Dinkleberg staff team to create a fun environment where I could be myself. And I hope the staff, players, and overall community maintain that joy for me. But truthfully, staffing has gradually grown to be a chore. I grow tired of it. I kept trying to hop back into being active, but life just gets in the way.

The God's honest truth is that this community helped me get through high-school and my early college years. I had many ups and downs. I did dumb shit, but I always had a blast. I disappeared for times. But I loved that no matter how long I was away, everyone was always excited and welcoming when I popped back in. Its the memories I will always cherish. There is an appreciation I hold that no words can articulate. 

Let me be clear, I am not leaving completely. I will continue to be here and there. Just back as a regular player, for the first time in a long time. I had previously resigned in early 2020, but COVID lockdowns got me back into the groove and I decided to use it as an opportunity to work up the ranks again. It was refreshing. But I think my final era in Dinklebergs should be as it began. 

I am here to be severely retarded. Who do I bribe for Donor +.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
took three years but i finally got him
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
O7
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
cap say cap rn
This is damning, but also has rewatch value.

grats' on freedom
former admin2
(02-17-2024, 06:12 PM)dan Wrote: cap say cap rn
we crying in the club tonight fr
never thought I’d see the day raider hanks resigns

Glad you will still be around!
i'll miss you retard hanks
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-17-2024, 06:19 PM)Gabe Wrote: never thought I’d see the day raider hanks resigns

Glad you will still be around!
freedom never tasted so good. But now I cannot abuse you
give me your rank