Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Continued Website Improvements
Due to limits on ssl from our webhost, we cannot have the site fully secured with https. However your connection to our intermediary is secured with ssl/https. Hopefully this can be better resolved down the line. Either way this shouldn't be much of an issue as we aren't really handling any of your sensitive data, as I've passed over authentication and password handling to steam's far more secure hands. The other things I've mentioned here have already been enabled.

I'm somewhat limited in options for mobile, but I'll see what I can do.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
A top posters scoreboard like we had on Discord would be fun. I want to be the biggest shitposter.
(01-11-2017, 10:21 PM)Drew Wrote: A top posters scoreboard like we had on Discord would be fun. I want to be the biggest shitposter.

You can go to members at the top and sort by posts (so far you are the biggest shitposter)
There are now stats at the bottom of the portal and forums pages.
Here's something interesting: when two people like a post, it says "i" instead of "and". Example below.
[Image: oE2DjxN.png]
To help keep track of read posts the latest threads thing now darkens visited links. I had to do it in kind of a hacky way that hopefully I can make better down the line. For now if you have your color changed in the color picker the visited links may not match your color scheme very well.

The way grammar for upvotes and downvotes is improved somewhat.
(01-13-2017, 03:17 AM)queef commando Wrote: The way grammar for upvotes and downvotes is improved somewhat.

But it looks like yours isn't.
When you go to add a video to reply, it defaults to DailyMotion. Can it default to YouTube?
(01-15-2017, 12:35 AM)Mr_Rippe, Prince w/ 1000 Enemies Wrote: When you go to add a video to reply, it defaults to DailyMotion. Can it default to YouTube?

It goes alphabetical so I don't want to mess with that so much, you can also just do [youtube][/youtube]
  • Is there a way for me to disable the "Click here to add this user on Steam!" hyperlink on my profile?
  • How do I change my profile name?