Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
I cant be trusted...
+1 Avi and Battons do raise valid points but I think tmod is a good spot to really delve into learning that given your grasp of other areas of staffing. It is hard to transition to new rules after being one of the rule makers somewhere; I have been there, but I’m confident you’ll figure it out
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1 test mod has the longest time needed between ranks and I believe that will benefit you. There is nothing that realistically would warrant me to think you don’t deserve the promotion. With what Battons said, just get some more experience behind you and you’ll be golden… tmod is the perfect rank to do that with.
(03-04-2024, 01:46 AM)Battons Wrote: I'm iffy about it, you seem to interpret the rules a little bit too on the nose, with little room for things like verbal warnings. I think a little bit more relaxation would treat you well. +0 for now.

Thank you for the feedback, Battons. I will admit that the warn system is still relatively new to me, so while I may face some inconsistencies, it is something Im actively working on. If you are on and you see something that makes you go "ehhhhh that probably should have been a verbal" feel free to shoot me a message. Seeing specific cases like this in real time will help me adjust better and quicker.

(03-04-2024, 02:06 AM)Avi Wrote: I agree with Battons and I think part of that comes from needing a bit stronger grasp on the rules and how to enforce them. I think you question yourself sometimes and building a bit more confidence in decision making will help. That being said though, I still think tmod is a position to continue to grow and learn in, and I think you would be able to handle it while building more confidence. +1

I couldnt agree more. I do lack some confidence with the enforcement aspect of this ruleset especially due to my relative newness within this community. I often reach out and ask opinions of other staff to either make sure I'm on the right track or just to see how they interpret some of the more open-ended rules. Like you said, with time I hope to hone my understanding and application of the rules.

Thank you both for your feedback!
I agree with the points made from both Battons and Avi. I think tmod is a good way to work on that confidence, given that you’ll be more on the field than the sidelines taking reports and doing the usual warns. It’s definitely a good way to work on that confidence, but also work on giving out verbal warnings when needed. I can say from experience I was similar to you in confidence for staffing and I don’t doubt that giving you tmod will worsen it. Just be sure to ask questions if needed and don’t hesitate to reevaluate rules/guidelines if you are confused or unsure of things.

+1
unfortunate, downright awful, excruciatingly painful, horrible, vomit-inducing, this truly, honestly, genuinely kills me to do. I'm going to puke, +1. (take a shower, loser. you reek.)

I do agree with the points that were brought up before, and I also agree that T-Mod would be a great spot for him to gain further experience and more confidence in his staffing.

Ryan has been an excellent staff member from everything I've seen so far and has been adapting well to his new community incredibly quickly. He's never been afraid to ask questions about how he could have handled situations better or what the correct thing to do might be when he isn't sure, which shows me that he has the needed willingness to learn and adjust to how things are done here compared to what he's used to, so I'm 100% sure he'll take the feedback on this thread and improve in the areas mentioned.
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
I think T-mod would be a great place to solidify concepts of the guidelines ryan might be having trouble grasping fully. And don't be discouraged if you have to look into the right calls, pretty much every staff member has to at some point even to refresh themselves. +1
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Your resignation has been accepted.

i'm going to be honest i thought this app was up longer, this is what no concept of time does to a mf
[Image: gBkzZod.png]